Reynolds Signs!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The clue as to where he's going to play is in the RedWeb article:

The centre half, who can also play at left back, played close to 200 games for Motherwell before joining the English League One side in January 2011.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20120106/dons-sign-mark-reynolds_2212158_2568137

I don't get the excitement about this. If it was a permanent signing yeah but a loan signing does nothing for us ongoing. Ah well. I hope he does well while he's here and Brown lines up a permanent replacement for him NOW rather than scrabbling about in the close season again.

The clue as to where he's going to play is in the RedWeb article:

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20120106/dons-sign-mark-reynolds_2212158_2568137

I don't get the excitement about this. If it was a permanent signing yeah but a loan signing does nothing for us ongoing. Ah well. I hope he does well while he's here and Brown lines up a permanent replacement for him NOW rather than scrabbling about in the close season again.

:suicide:

They said that about Vujadinovic :)

Would rather see him at centre back with considine, either that or put him at left and keep mcardle in their.

Cant carry on with mawene we are playing much better without him in the team.

Aye, but Vudja was an Italian defender. Reynolds has played twa hunner games up here! Proven good player.

Not sure about this.

IF he's signed as a replacement for Foster then it's not good.

The guy is a left sided CENTRE HALF, not a left back.

That means we have NO full backs in the squad at all!

We are even more unbalanced than we were already.

Well let's see what that 250k can bring. Should we be worried that other players will think they can get a similar move to Foster and jump ship?

Well let's see what that 250k can bring. Should we be worried that other players will think they can get a similar move to Foster and jump ship?

It will make Arnison think that he could still have a chance in the Championship at least. Milsom could be another candidate. Undoubtedly it will make a few players a bit restless when they weigh up their options.