F.A. Cup 2011/12

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the highlights of yesterdays games and not much shocks or 'giant killings'.

Good game so far between City and Utd though.

Great header by Rooney and a shocking decision to send Kompany off has spiced up the game quite well.

12/5 for a red in the game, wish i had just backed it. not seen the tackle but Jody Morris, a player that plays at a decent level agrees with the red card, with in the rules it has to be a red.

Never a sending off, brilliant tackle.

another ref that hasn't played football in his puff.

a yellow maybe, at most

You go into a tackle two footed, scissor style, with studs showing, then there is certainly a chance you will get sent off.

Anyone who plays football these days will know this. So the tackle was always a bit risky.

Yellow at most IMO like.

Watched the highlights of yesterdays games and not much shocks or 'giant killings'.

Good game so far between City and Utd though.

Great header by Rooney and a shocking decision to send Kompany off has spiced up the game quite well.

Swindon beating Wigan......Bolton drawing with Macclesfield but you're right, not much. When's the next draw?

In today's climate bla de bla.

I'm fed up hearing that pish. Why when fitba is the same game is the line 'in today's game' churned out?

Fucking pile of shite. It wasn't a red card but what annoys me more is that saying.

Football is fucking shit!

The good thing about it is Kompany misses the games against Liverpool.

You must say though there are some tackles that are given as reds in todays game that wouldn't even have been a booking back in the 90s, Spearing against Fulham springs to mind.