Pre-match: Bobbin

Post-match: Home

Attendance: Dependant on weather i'll say 10,234

Score: 2-1 Dandies (Vernon & Milsom) :thumbup1:

Brown

Jack McArdle Considine Reynolds

Fyvie Arnason Milsom Clark

Vernon Chalali

As horrible as it is i'm afraid the above imo is the only way we can set up the team for the Killie game. Obviously i wouldn't want Clark to play at all but i also don;t want Mawene, Fallon and Magennis to play either

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In or Out: IN

Pre-match: Working

Post-match: Home

Attendance: 11,147

Score: 3-1 the Dons (big Mo,vernon double)

Brown

Jack Mcardle Considine Reynolds

Fyvie Arnason Milsom

Chalali

Vernon Fallon

Dont want Fallon to be anywhere near the pitch, but unfortunately i think he will start.

In or Out: In.

Pre-match: Extracting myself from a coma, then hair of the dog or two.

Post-match: Anything ranging from a quiet few pints to a mangle fest.

Attendance: 10,150

Score: 2-0 us.

Won't have a go at the line-up until the position with those injured in bradie land becomes clearer.

What I will say though is that it will be a huge letdown if we don't pick up the 3 points.

Kilmarnock have the worst away record in the SPL.

In or Out: In.

Pre-match: Extracting myself from a coma, then hair of the dog or two.

Post-match: Anything ranging from a quiet few pints to a mangle fest.

Attendance: 10,150

Score: 2-0 us.

Won't have a go at the line-up until the position with those injured in bradie land becomes clearer.

What I will say though is that it will be a huge letdown if we don't pick up the 3 points.

Kilmarnock have the worst away record in the SPL.

Never realised that. Mind you we had the worst record until recently

In or Out: Out

Pre-match: Driving to Motherwell where the U12's have an SFA football festival against all the other development squads

Post-match: Driving hame.

Attendance: Circa 9k

Score: 1-0/1-1. Think we'll dominate the game but struggle to put them away.

Brown

Grimmer Arnason Fyvie Milsom

Chalali Vernon

In or Out: In

Pre-match: Watch the first half of afternoon game then drive in.

Post-Match: driving home, then supper at the birds grunnies.

Attendance: 9just shy of 10k

Score: 2-0 (Vernon and Chalali)

Brown

Fyvie Arnie Milsom Clark

Vernon Chalali

Clark out for Osbourne if Ozzy is fit, Ozzy to RB, Milsom on the left, Jack in the middle.

How are our injuries shaping up then?

Pawlett & Osbourne definitely out yeah?

Vernon & Chalali recovered enough?

Whatever state we find ourselves in, it appears it will be preferable to Killies.

Looks like they have big problems for the game.

Though we've all seen manager's waffle up these smokescreens in the build up to games too.

Bit in bold made me chuckle.

Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels is struggling to cobble together a full squad for Saturday's trip to Aberdeen in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League.

The Irishman will be without eight players, three of whom were crocked in a bounce game against Rangers at Murray Park on Tuesday.

Derek Riordan played as a trialist in the game but Shiels has put the possible signing of the former Hibernian and Celtic player on the backburner as he surveys his lengthening injury list.

He said: "There is no further movement on Derek and we haven't discussed it.

"We have eight players injured and out of Saturday's game.

"Three of them were injured in the bounce game and they all went to Dundee for X-rays.

"Goalkeeper Anssi Jaakkola is out with a knee injury, Gary Fisher has a foot injury and Alex Pursehouse could be out for six to eight weeks with a knee injury.

"Added to that is David Silva, groin, and James Dayton has a hamstring.

"Gary Harkins is out with a broken ankle, Danny Buijs has a hamstring injury and Ryan O'Leary has a cruciate injury.

"We will get a team, we will use the under-19s if that's what we have to do.

"We want to go and win and it is not the easiest place to go. "I wrote down their squad and it is never ending. "They have a lot of good players."

Shiels was helped in his plight with the signing of son, Dean, until the end of the season.

Shiels junior was on loan at the Rugby Park club from Doncaster but severed ties with the Yorkshire club before signing a deal with Killie at lunchtime yesterday.

The Kilmarnock boss said: "Dean has signed until the end of the season.

"He has taken a massive hit financially and he feels there is unfinished work here."

Chelsea full-back Ben Gordon will also come north for a second loan spell while defender Michael Nelson is set to complete his move to the Ayrshire club.

Nelson last night agreed a financial settlement with Scunthorpe, where he was contracted until 2013, and has undergone a medical at Killie.

Here

Whatever state we find ourselves in, it appears it will be preferable to Killies.

Though we've all seen manager's waffle up these smokescreens in the build up to games too.

Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels is struggling to cobble together a full squad for Saturday's trip to Aberdeen in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League.

The Irishman will be without eight players, three of whom were crocked in a bounce game against Rangers at Murray Park on Tuesday.

Derek Riordan played as a trialist in the game but Shiels has put the possible signing of the former Hibernian and Celtic player on the backburner as he surveys his lengthening injury list.

"Three of them were injured in the bounce game and they all went to Dundee for X-rays.

"Goalkeeper Anssi Jaakkola is out with a knee injury, Gary Fisher has a foot injury and Alex Pursehouse could be out for six to eight weeks with a knee injury.

"Gary Harkins is out with a broken ankle, Danny Buijs has a hamstring injury and Ryan O'Leary has a cruciate injury.

"We want to go and win and it is not the easiest place to go. "I wrote down their squad and it is never ending. "They have a lot of good players."

Shiels was helped in his plight with the signing of son, Dean, until the end of the season.

Shiels junior was on loan at the Rugby Park club from Doncaster but severed ties with the Yorkshire club before signing a deal with Killie at lunchtime yesterday.

"He has taken a massive hit financially and he feels there is unfinished work here."

Chelsea full-back Ben Gordon will also come north for a second loan spell while defender Michael Nelson is set to complete his move to the Ayrshire club.

Nelson last night agreed a financial settlement with Scunthorpe, where he was contracted until 2013, and has undergone a medical at Killie.

Here

Glad David Silva's out. Did wonder why he wasn't playing for City last night.

Here

Imagine how good he could be if he had two

In or Out: In

Pre-match: Golf club

Post-Match: Town

Attendance: 9500

Score: 2-1 Vernon and Fallon

Team....need to wait for injury (and signing) news

Osbourne, Pawlett and Folly out. Milsom and Mawene likely to be out.

Brown

Clark Fyvie Arnason © Chalali

Fallon Vernon

Subs: Langfield, Grimmer, Robertston, Magennis, Mackie, Megginson, Paton

Still think we'll get the win despite the injuries...

Two things. Could he nae have just had a look at our squad listing online or something, instead of writing it down.

Secondly, respective squads:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilmarnock_FC#Current_squad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aberdeen_FC

29 players listed in their squad, 22 in ours, two of whom have gone. We do have our loan returns though...

Very bizarre statement from Shiels.

Anyhoo...

In

Pre-match: No plans as yet, maybe a couple of pints

Post-match: Takeaway for dinner. Quiet one.

Attendance: 9,450

Prediction: 3-1. Clark, Chalali, Vernon

Think the team will be:

Brown

Clark Fyvie Arnasson Megginson (if Milsom is unfit)

Chalali Vernon

Subs: Langfield, Ryan Fraser, Robertson, Grimmer, Magennis, Mackie, Fallon

Also think Megginson will get a start after scoring last week. Out of position though :nono: Think he should be the first one brought on to replace a tiring striker (ahead of Fallon, Magennis and Mackie), as all others have had a chance.

Can also predict the subbies now (barring injury) : Clark for Magennis, Chalali for Fallon, Megginson for Mackie

Personally, I would start Ryan Fraser, as he is an actual real life winger.