What Offends You?

Dynamo

i look after number one, so nothing pisses me off or offends me.

but i do get fucked off when i watch crimewatch and see what goes on on the streets of the uk.

It's exagerrated for the telly min, most of these armed robbers and stuff are sound as a pound, and would help your granny cross the street, the likes of Moaty, he would not have bothered any of us if he walked past with a sawn-off shotgun in his hand, he was after his ex-bird, her boyfriend, and coppers.

So it's nowhere near as dangerous as they make out, if anything it's more dangerous making Crimewatch than living in some inner city slum, as Jill Dando would testify, if she was still alive.

It's exagerrated for the telly min, most of these armed robbers and stuff are sound as a pound, and would help your granny cross the street, the likes of Moaty, he would not have bothered any of us if he walked past with a sawn-off shotgun in his hand, he was after his ex-bird, her boyfriend, and coppers.

So it's nowhere near as dangerous as they make out, if anything it's more dangerous making Crimewatch than living in some inner city slum, as Jill Dando would testify, if she was still alive.

dont get me wrong. i'd move back to the mean streets of britian in a heart beat. nothing wrong with a bit of danger in your neighbourhood, keeps you on your toes.

He was pals with Paul Gascoine though, so he was probably a cunt.

All depends on context.

For example racism is offensive but people should be smart enough to know when someone is actually being racist and when they're not. I.e the Irish thread is clearly a joke about Irish stereotypes and people should be able to see it as that and nothing more. Regarding genuine stereotyping of races, I think it's only natural that people have them and again doesn't mean someone is racist.

:hysterical: I thought that was very funny Tup, give yourself a pat on the back.

Put could never have been so funny.