Butteries

daytripping

The above can only be improved by going out to do a shite job on a shite day in shite weather then coming in to the aforementioned syrupy delight with a big mug of coffee alongside.

Happy days

Whilst I agree with all of that, I'd prefer tea given the choice. Bit more delicate - leaving the palate fresher for the next big smack in the tastebuds from the roll.

Actually salivating at my desk now...

Is Aitkens fucked? All shops up for sale

My diet ends next weekend and after reading this thread I fancy going out and buying a half dozen of these and scoffing them in one sitting, I would normally buy Aitkens but is there anywhere that can be recommended that is better? I heard there was a baker just as you go into Stoney on the left does cracking rowies? ....anywhere else?

My diet ends next weekend and after reading this thread I fancy going out and buying a half dozen of these and scoffing them in one sitting, I would normally buy Aitkens but is there anywhere that can be recommended that is better? I heard there was a baker just as you go into Stoney on the left does cracking rowies? ....anywhere else?

Byron min. Best rowie in Abuldeen.

The Baker you are talking about in Stonehaven is Robertson's and it closed down a year or so ago unfortunately.

Aitkens are the best IMHO but got a feeling that they are calling it a day as well now ?