Train To The Huns Game

Henry

I'm getting the 0534 train down with the bird, taking her to Ibrox for the first time. She'll fucking hate it haha

Getting into Glasgow about half 8. Go round the shops for a bit while they're quiet. Some scran and head to the ground.

Whats best way of getting to the ground? St Enoch underground likely to be full of those cunts?

I'm getting the 0534 train down with the bird, taking her to Ibrox for the first time. She'll fucking hate it haha

Getting into Glasgow about half 8. Go round the shops for a bit while they're quiet. Some scran and head to the ground.

Whats best way of getting to the ground? St Enoch underground likely to be full of those cunts?

Underground is an experience - especially at half 2.

If want to avoid all that then taxi is probably the best bet.

0534? FFS, you too cheap tae fork oot for a hotel?

:blink:

You have a bird?

Good grief.

She's working til 9 on the Friday, and the trains were about 30 quid cheaper at that time anyway so its a win win.

Cheers K-9. Taxis are dirt cheap in Glasgow anyway. How easy is it to get a taxi back?

Never had to get the train before.

Almost no chance of Taxi back but Dons fans will be kept back and by time we are let out loads of reds head to the tube and at end of queue loads of reds and when do get on not too busy and never seen trouble on way back.

Underground is an experience - especially at half 2.

If want to avoid all that then taxi is probably the best bet.

Definitely. Usually how i get to the place, other than the few times i've taken my car and parked in that car park across the road. Fucking nightmare to get out of though post match.

If i'm being honest i still think it's a fucking disgrace how WE have to stay behind at the end of the game. I mean most fans come down on supporters buses, so why not let us out first to get to them. I mean we let those cunts out at Pittodrie.