Taxi Driving!

daytripping

It still applies . You can't pick and choose just because it suits your obvious agenda.

there's no obvious agenda. just in a crap mood today. and don't feel like accepting anyone's bullshit.

EDIT: and just so we're clear, i didn't respond to his rude comment yesterday. it was he that responded to mind this morning pulling me up for being rude. so it's nae me picking and choosing, but him in this instance.

• Upvote 1

He was having a laugh. I guess it's true what they say about woman having no sense of humour.

how well do you know Tup, that you feel confident speaking on his behalf?

arguably if you also feel confident characterizing all women as humourless, i'd rethink your attempts at humour. at some point, you'd have to consider it's you that isn't that funny, and not all the women you've met that lack a good sense of humour.

just a thought. :cheers:

• Upvote 2

how well do you know Tup, that you feel confident speaking on his behalf?

arguably if you also feel confident characterizing all women as humourless, i'd rethink your attempts at humour. at some point, you'd have to consider it's you that isn't that funny, and not all the women you've met that lack a good sense of humour.

just a thought. :cheers:

Wouldn't say women are humourless, but they definitely seem incapable of being funny, generally.