Ever Worked During Sex

tup

I ken a man who was buying and selling fish live, whilst having sex with some slapper.

I also ken someone else who has no shame, walked into his house, he was bulling away at this thing, I stood and spoke to him for a full five minutes and he never missed a stroke. She never said a word.

I ken a man who was buying and selling fish live, whilst having sex with some slapper.

I also ken someone else who has no shame, walked into his house, he was bulling away at this thing, I stood and spoke to him for a full five minutes and he never missed a stroke. She never said a word.

You do it all the time. :gay:

Rent Boy.

body.jpg

ooohhh.

mocking other threads i see.

enjoy it while it lasts, before some jobsworth mod removes it.

& you moan about folk walking into your house while you're eating?

:rolleyes:

got a blow job while djing one night

As you mixed in the Faithless classic 'We come once'?

Or was it cockrot classic, ATB's '9pm till I come'?

'Come as you are' Nirvana?

'Come on Eileen?', GILF sex?

'The harder they come'?

'We come together, right now, oh yeah, in sweet harmony'? hope not unless it was GAY you were playing, back to back with Dave Seaman.

Worst is, if you shot your filthy water mid set, fair chance you'd lose your mojo, and think to yourself fuck this I'm feigning a turn, bedfordshire beckons.

As you mixed in the Faithless classic 'We come once'?

Or was it cockrot classic, ATB's '9pm till I come'?

'Come as you are' Nirvana?

'Come on Eileen?', GILF sex?

'The harder they come'?

'We come together, right now, oh yeah, in sweet harmony'? hope not unless it was GAY you were playing, back to back with Dave Seaman.

Worst is, if you shot your filthy water mid set, fair chance you'd lose your mojo, and think to yourself fuck this I'm feigning a turn, bedfordshire beckons.

It was Lo-Down and it was partly to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvWUq8ar1Jw