Psychological Profile On Bluto

rumpus

As someone who has more than a passing interest in psychology, I feel I am well qualified to pass judgement on Bluto's state of mind:

Spurned by his peers in his formative years, Bluto always seemed to find himself on the periphery of the action.

The rejection eventually drove him away from his native land to seek acceptance elsewhere.

Being unable still to 'fit in' his role is now to play the stereotypicla Jock and drink lots of an evening, Thus hoping for recognition through expected behaviour.

Away from his mother land, and with rejection still gnawing away at him, he feels he has to give the image that he has now found something better e.g. EPL, english cities etc.. and the area he left behind is populated by nothing more than parochial inbreds.

By using this forum he attempts to belong to a group of like minded people (in this case - Aberdeen supporters), but nearly all still view him as a numpty not worth bothering with.

As someone who has more than a passing interest in psychology, I feel I am well qualified to pass judgement on Bluto's state of mind:

Spurned by his peers in his formative years, Bluto always seemed to find himself on the periphery of the action.

The rejection eventually drove him away from his native land to seek acceptance elsewhere.

Being unable still to 'fit in' his role is now to play the stereotypicla Jock and drink lots of an evening, Thus hoping for recognition through expected behaviour.

Away from his mother land, and with rejection still gnawing away at him, he feels he has to give the image that he has now found something better e.g. EPL, english cities etc.. and the area he left behind is populated by nothing more than parochial inbreds.

By using this forum he attempts to belong to a group of like minded people (in this case - Aberdeen supporters), but nearly all still view him as a numpty not worth bothering with.

Would that explain his dancing?

your work appears to imply you have a lot less than a passing interest. i'd say you know fcuk all about psychology judging by that ruubbish!

how many words can you type in a minute then? eh? how many? come on. tell me.

The reference to the typing was sarcasm.

And how many words I can type in a minute would depend on the length of the words and the type of keyboard I was using.

"Enough" would be a fair answer.

How many words can you spell correctly in a minute?

The reference to the typing was sarcasm.

And how many words I can type in a minute would depend on the length of the words and the type of keyboard I was using.

"Enough" would be a fair answer.

How many words can you spell correctly in a minute?

i know, just kiddin.

i can spell perfectly.

always good to keep some skills back. hidden talents, keeps everyone else on their toes.