World's Drunkest Countries

looksgoodinred

apparently Moldova (with each resident slugging back about 4.8 gallons of alcohol a year), according to a World Health Organization report on global alcohol consumption released last year (don't know how I missed seeing this report. :( )

are they honestly trying to tell us that america, a country which has more people living in trailer parks than there are in scotland....drinks less than us???

im sorry, but i call utter bullshit on this global report

are they honestly trying to tell us that america, a country which has more people living in trailer parks than there are in scotland....drinks less than us???

I can believe the Scots drink way more than the Yanks, per capita.

At family get togethers, we're talking about maybe 20 - 30 folk, I'm usually the only one drinking. Maybe a couple of the guys will have a Pisswater Budweiser, but a couple of those 2% per volume kiddie beers and they're ready to hae a lie doon.

Meanwhile I'm scoofing down Jack and Cokes and Red Stripes and Paint Thinner like a Boss.

Her old man once told me he was going to drink me under the table at a get together.

:hysterical:

I can believe the Scots drink way more than the Yanks, per capita.

At family get togethers, we're talking about maybe 20 - 30 folk, I'm usually the only one drinking. Maybe a couple of the guys will have a Pisswater Budweiser, but a couple of those 2% per volume kiddie beers and they're ready to hae a lie doon.

Meanwhile I'm scoofing down Jack and Cokes and Red Stripes and Paint Thinner like a Boss.

Her old man once told me he was going to drink me under the table at a get together.

:hysterical:

Are you not married to a lady of the Arabian Persian, I mean persuasion?

I wouldn't expect a high proportion of allies in her family...?

Are you not married to a lady of the Arabian Persian, I mean persuasion?

I wouldn't expect a high proportion of allies in her family...?

Yeah, her family is mostly third generation Arab American. funny as fuck to be watching them at get togethers when they start getting all Araby and excitable. They're not a big drinking culture, but they like their weed something terrible. Probably for the best... the weed calms them down, where alcohol would just inflame an already emotionally excitable situation. Drunk Arabs is something none of want to see.

I like to aggravate her grandparents by telling him my loon, their grandson, is going to be a BIG VIKING like his old man, rather than a weak Arab.

"Look how big and blonde he's getting!" I like to irritate them with :thumbs:

Yeah, they're not exactly my best mates :)

Although Kelt has beat me to it, your knowledge of Yankee culture is lacking if you think this. Their domestic beer is piss, they don't do pubs like us, and going for a night out with them is an eye opener, 4 beers and it's goodnight.

Will say I'm a bit surprised Canada doesn;t come out higher, but my couple of times over there was amongst first and second generation Scots and Irish ex-pats, so perhaps a skewed sample :laughing: