Sangs

zander

Sorry to hear of any business that gives people an income go belly-up !

However , I am against the distribution of 'sugary drinks' and if people are slowly learning that healthier alternatives give them a greater and more sustained feel-good factor then there is an up-side to this. Sangs should move with the times and research the healthier options with a view to a distribution that improves our well-being. Selling sugared , coloured water is sooooo yesterday.

However , I am against the distribution of 'sugary drinks' and if people are slowly learning that healthier alternatives give them a greater and more sustained feel-good factor then there is an up-side to this. Sangs should move with the times and research the healthier options with a view to a distribution that improves our well-being. Selling sugared , coloured water is sooooo yesterday.

Either that or it was the fact their sole distribution strategy was to sell it through chip shops...

Erm....they were trying to go down the "healthy" route - http://www.macb.co.uk/

Still need some Moray Cup though, jumbo sausage supper wouldnt be the same without it!!

Erm....they were trying to go down the "healthy" route - http://www.macb.co.uk/

Still need some Moray Cup though, jumbo sausage supper wouldnt be the same without it!!

Mebbe it's the North-East folk that need to change more quickly then , I doubt if there are any more obdurate on the Planet , other than Texans.

If NEEPS(North East Ethnic Persons) could change , they might rescue an ailing company.

But the Lady's not for turning. :banghead:

Moray cup is da bomb, love the stuff and the label, also like their Pineapple and Limeade.

Surprised they're struggling for cash.

aye indeed murry cup is fine.

at school folk used to call it by the name of some other kids at school.

shame, local scottish brand going belly up.