Bring Some Flags And Make Some Noise At Ibrox

I am a season ticket holder and only go to about 4 or 5 away games a season, but in the main they tend to be the best for Dons atmosphere these days (even if the results don't go our way). So I'm going to be as loud as I've ever been tomorrow and I hope the team do well so it lasts.

Incidentally it's a shame that the Pittodrie atmosphere is more or less lost nowadays. I long for the days when, even if we were losing 1-0 at home, the crowd would get right behind the team and try and help us back into it. For instance, even under Skovdahl when we were losing (except maybe the humpings by Celtic), the atmosphere was good. As far as I remember anyway. Maybe one day the atmosphere will come back. I hope it does. Not just a small singing section but once a song starts most of the crowd joining in. I know every home game can't be noisy for the whole game, but if we made twice the noise, I've always wondered if it would mean a few more wins at home. I think it would. We'll see what happens in our new stadium. I dream of having a passionate and noisy home support. I know there are supporters who are quite negative. But can't we just be like that on the forums and at the game be the best and noisiest fans (per person, anyway) in Scotland? That would be brilliant!

As I said, we are a good away support and are always brilliant at cup finals and cup semi-finals. I just feel we let ourselves down at home. Recently anyway.

Anyway, I hope a lot our fans are going to give it their all tomorrow and the team starts the game well so we continue to sing throughout most of the match.

So, how about Aluko? He wasn't consistent enough with us, although he had quite a few good games and goals (Bayern to name just one). I've been tempted not to boo him tomorrow, but in the end he's playing for Rangers so I think I'll boo him with all the my lungs. I just hope it doesn't motivate him to play better in the game.

I hope everyone is smiling after the final whistle. A draw would do for me, a win (dare I say it) even better.

To all our fans, I hope you enjoy the game tomorrow. We have a few players out, but we are due a win down there. Just maybe.......??

All the best

Richard

I genuinely hope we all ignore Aluko tomorrow as I can guarantee that we'll be tarred with the "racist" brush by Rangers/SPL/SFA/The Sun/Daily Record/Kenny Dalglish in stupid T shirt/ Aluko himself etc. should we boo him.

Concentrate on supporting the 11 reds on the pitch and possibly telling Laughatme to go fuck himself in front of a heard of migrating horny gay wilderbeast. Lanky cheating cunt, hope his first child is born a Hun!

Stand Free chaps!

It's about time the Rangers v Aberdeen Hall of Shame had a new entry and I can see no reason why a dedicated Dons fan running the length of the pitch to throw a punch(and probably miss) at Aluko can't be the latest in a run of fun incidents.

Hopefully he's better dressed than the mental spazmoid that tried to kick Ricksen.

His dress sense proved he was a Tim that boy.

I'm gonna give Aluko hell, but can only echo the sentiments of keep it away from Racism. A) I'd hope every Dons fan would and B) its the buzz word in football just now and Rangers will be absolutely itching to stick some shite on us.

COYR!!!

It's about time the Rangers v Aberdeen Hall of Shame had a new entry and I can see no reason why a dedicated Dons fan running the length of the pitch to throw a punch(and probably miss) at Aluko can't be the latest in a run of fun incidents.

Hopefully he's better dressed than the mental spazmoid that tried to kick Ricksen.

Mental spazmoid?

Mibbe.

Tim?

Not a chance.

Yes, was coined in the first half and racial slurs were made

If that is the case, then you can be sure that the press would be all over it like a Glasgow tramp on a fish supper.

And to be fair, rightly.

Abusing him is one thing, if it's racist, then the fans that did it can fuck clean off and go and support some other team...like Rankgers...they are supposedly the bigoted, racist team.