Quality London Based Footballers Needed

All, the London Dons are in need of some new faces. We have lots of injuries and a few lads unavailable due to work so our squad is stretched to the limit. We play Sunday afternoon's in SW London and have won the Div 1 title 2 years in a row. A lot of our players have Highland league, Junior or Amatuer experience and we are looking to add at least 2 or 3 to the squad. It's a cracking social scene too with plenty nights oot, rounds of golf, Monday morning hangovers too!

Get your thinking caps on, who do you know in London that's a Dons fan and a quality footballer? Drop me an email robroyreds@btopenworld.com or reply to this thread for more info.

All, the London Dons are in need of some new faces. We have lots of injuries and a few lads unavailable due to work so our squad is stretched to the limit. We play Sunday afternoon's in SW London and have won the Div 1 title 2 years in a row. A lot of our players have Highland league, Junior or Amatuer experience and we are looking to add at least 2 or 3 to the squad. It's a cracking social scene too with plenty nights oot, rounds of golf, Monday morning hangovers too!

Get your thinking caps on, who do you know in London that's a Dons fan and a quality footballer? Drop me an email robroyreds@btopenworld.com or reply to this thread for more info.

would luv to but ower auld noo

I know a boy who is moving to west London soon.

Grimmers his name