Rob Millsom

Or.. and hear me out on this...

...or, we could source a decent lower league player, buy him, and start building a team for the long term rather than relying on loans and one year contracts that mean every 12 months we have to look for a new fucking team.

I know, madness, right?

FFS, nae good news.

We were badly requiring width as it was before Foster went, Pawlett got injured and now Milsom (had been utilised wide frequently) biting the dust too. :ThumbsDown:

We could be the narrowest team in the history of World Football.

Add that ti yer first dugout, first floodlit, first all seater, biggest UK crowd and most butteries eaten by match attendees... :sheepdance:

...or, we could source a decent lower league player, buy him, and start building a team for the long term rather than relying on loans and one year contracts that mean every 12 months we have to look for a new fucking team.

I know, madness, right?

Exactly, must be some hidden talent for us to get.

I know, madness, right?

thats just insane

Wouldn't hold yer breath for that...Broon's nae got the pull he thinks he has...a loan from Preston/Plymouth/Derby is all we can hope for

or a permanent signing from Fulham............................