Sheltic Shupporter

It's the ones that call in from Ireland, or those with Aberdonian accents calling in to speak about Celtic/Rangers that annoys me.

To be fair it wouldn't surprise me if those with an Irish accent were just Weegian Shellick supporters who are really wrapped up in their role as pretend Irish simpletons.

irishpm4.jpg

Is it just me that cannae stand these cunts?

I listened to traynors show when driving to get a take away last night.

one of them phoned up to say its not fair that celtic had to take a free kick again because the ball was moving and three weeks ago Rangers didn't have to do it.

I'll never understand how their minds work and I've given up trying

one of them phoned up to say its not fair that celtic had to take a free kick again because the ball was moving and three weeks ago Rangers didn't have to do it.

Hehehe.

Basically you have to imagine a petri dish with 2 colonies of bacteria, all fighting tooth and nail over the same resources. It'll get you close the level of "thought" that goes into their ramblings, actions and paranoid accusations.

Unbelievable :lolceltic:

Never listen to Traynor phone in programme.

Its fucking moronic.

seconded

The more that people listen to this prick the more he can spread his anti Aberdeen anti Aberdonian propaganda.

He's the cunt that presides over and edits that shiterag that digs up Simmie tackle pictures at every opportunity and tried for a week to connect Simpsons tackle on that pig and that other pigs tackle on Milsom as if it was somehow Milsom's fault that pig fucked his own knee while trying to cut Milsom in half.

Traynor can get ti fuck!!!