Video Just After Arnie Scores V The Huns

The Scott Vernon one is better

Sorry min, I was thinking that those aroond ye didna ken the tune, but just watched the vid again and it's pitch perfect. Well done.

I initially believed that I'd been gan aboot in flares and platform shoes when that song wis oot, but it was a few years later than I remembered.

It was actually a number 1 hit in a damned good year to be a Dandy!

Fit is the Vernon Tune?

just thought i would share this video i took yesterday just after arnason scored

stick it on facebook and share it with as many huns as possible

enjoy

I was right behind you! The loon that looked like Shirley Temple/Screech/Curly Sue.

and the Vernon song was like the Liverpool Torres song but with big Vern instead.

Na na na na na na na na, na na, na na. Na na na na na na na na, na na, na na. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na. Scotty Vernon the Aberdeen number 9! :bounce:

I was right behind you! The loon that looked like Shirley Temple/Screech/Curly Sue.

and the Vernon song was like the Liverpool Torres song but with big Vern instead.

Na na na na na na na na, na na, na na. Na na na na na na na na, na na, na na. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na. Scotty Vernon the Aberdeen number 9! :bounce:

Ahh. So you were thon group that included a guy with a nice Aberdeen design tattooed on his upper arm?

Ahh. So you were thon group that included a guy with a nice Aberdeen design tattooed on his upper arm?

Aye, we all came down on the same bus (Ullevi). Not sure if he want's himself to be known to everyone on here but ho hum. That would be Mr Grim Sheeper. And aye, it's a doozie o a tat!

aye that was mr sheeper himself. it's a cracker like. thon big bald boy at the front who was goin mental at half time also had a cracker, massive afc badge on his back with the 2 stars on his shoulders, fecking ace,

aye that was mr sheeper himself. it's a cracker like. thon big bald boy at the front who was goin mental at half time also had a cracker, massive afc badge on his back with the 2 stars on his shoulders, fecking ace,

Yeah, noticed him too. Great deal of dedication to get a tattoo like that! Typical police stopping all the fun though!