Highlights Are Up

Certainly rode our luck that's for sure, but we deserved those breaks.

That should have been a straight red card for the Yank, blatant last man foul on Josh. Would have definitely been a red card if that was a Dons player and that's not paranoia, it's a fact.

Great finish by Arnie, but credit to Clark for setting up the chance.

Certainly rode our luck that's for sure, but we deserved those breaks.

That should have been a straight red card for the Yank, blatant last man foul on Josh. Would have definitely been a red card if that was a Dons player and that's not paranoia, it's a fact.

Great finish by Arnie, but credit to Clark for setting up the chance.

aye highlights make it look like we got smashed from start to finish pretty much.

Edu was running alongside/maybe a yard behind the yank so a yellow looked the right call being honest.

Great wee pass from Clark for our goal, deserves credit (still dinny want him as a regular) & what a great placed finish from Arnie.

Canny fault Brown for the goal at all, especially when you see it from behind the ball angle. Takes it well out of his reach & loops over.

What a bloody great Reaction save at the death from Aluko's volley. Don't know how much he knew about the deflection & whether he reacted to that but he was there & he kept it out. What a bloody save :applause: Brown

aye, said this at the time, clark deserves the abuse hes received for the years of shite hes given us....

but credit where its due, i thought he did a very good job in the middle yesterday. did lots of dirty work and made the reigning champions look distinctly average. 2 stunning long range efforts that had mcgregor scrambling....then the run and pass for the assist.

superb shift chris clark :applause:

dont think it was a red personally. letter of the law says it has to be denying a goal scoring opportunity. the distance josh was from goal coupled with the fact he was running towards goal on an angle compared to the straight line of the surrounding rangers players means theyd have caught him up without the trip. so a yellow IMO was the right decision.

all in though, much better stuff than weve seen on numerous trips to ibrox over the years.

Great wee pass from Clark for our goal, deserves credit (still dinny want him as a regular) & what a great placed finish from Arnie.

Canny fault Brown for the goal at all, especially when you see it from behind the ball angle. Takes it well out of his reach & loops over.

What a bloody great Reaction save at the death from Aluko's volley. Don't know how much he knew about the deflection & whether he reacted to that but he was there & he kept it out. What a bloody save :applause: Brown

Clark didn't really put a foot wrong or waste a pass yesterday. Showed a bit of experience and composure.

Thought big Josh did well, reminds me of a more skillful Jim Hamilton!

You honestly think he couldn't have done better? Not having a go at him in the slightest, he did make some cruicial saves throughout, just felt he could have done a little better

You clearly are cus if he had done (better?) he would have saved it then... Shot from Edu was going straight at him till it hit Arnason and gave him no hope at all.

Sone Aluko is a wee rat.

The way he celebrated for their equaliser just shows the disregard he has for the club and fans. If it wasn't for us he'd be lingering in Birmingham reserves or the lower reaches of English football.

Cracking run from Clark, showed strength and then vision to find Arni who's touch and finish were excellent.

Got round to watching Jason Brown's interview on RedTV and I'm starting to love that guy. Really has become a fan and emphasised the importance of keeping a team together and not having a turnover of players each year. Although he rates big Josh. :dontknow:

Sone Aluko is a wee rat.

The way he celebrated for their equaliser just shows the disregard he has for the club and fans. If it wasn't for us he'd be lingering in Birmingham reserves or the lower reaches of English football.

Cracking run from Clark, showed strength and then vision to find Arni who's touch and finish were excellent.

Got round to watching Jason Brown's interview on RedTV and I'm starting to love that guy. Really has become a fan and emphasised the importance of keeping a team together and not having a turnover of players each year. Although he rates big Josh. :dontknow:

It's probably easier to appreciate everything he does for the team if you're playing though? He's a workhorse.

It's probably easier to appreciate everything he does for the team if you're playing though? He's a workhorse.

Aye in that sense I'd understand keeping Magennis on a low wage as a squad player, providing we chucked Mackie and Paton. Useful for coming on and stretching defences and in particular matches we need a bit of raw pace and physicality.

Aye in that sense I'd understand keeping Magennis on a low wage as a squad player, providing we chucked Mackie and Paton. Useful for coming on and stretching defences and in particular matches we need a bit of raw pace and physicality.

I don't rate him too highly myself but there is a use for him as a squad player IMO.

Aluko is a Hun c unt. Never tried for us. He needs to get stamped on.

aye an absolute prick. magennis is a legend for lobbing him into the sponsors board in the 1st half. personally think robertsons being harshly treated by some, thought he kept aluko quiet in the 2nd half especially since he was on a yellow.

aye an absolute prick. magennis is a legend for lobbing him into the sponsors board in the 1st half. personally think robertsons being harshly treated by some, thought he kept aluko quiet in the 2nd half especially since he was on a yellow.

that is the key part for me, he could have easily crumbled under the pressure after such an early booking but handled everything well after that. Well done loon :applause:

Goalkeepers stick together. :sherlock: