What Actually Happened On Saturday?

VDA posted a link to a hun forum and have read all their accounts of what happened on Saturday, but I haven't seen anything on here.

So what actually happened? According to that hun forum about 200 casuals got battered shitless, and there was dandies throwing bottles of buckie at innocent children which has scarred one for life. I don't believe that for a second but just thought it was odd that nothing has been mentioned about on here, or maybe I missed it?

Was no one on here involved or witness anything naughty on Saturday? Can anyone confirm anything that happened / did not happen? I'm a nosy bugger.

VDA posted a link to a hun forum and have read all their accounts of what happened on Saturday, but I haven't seen anything on here.

So what actually happened? According to that hun forum about 200 casuals got battered shitless, and there was dandies throwing bottles of buckie at innocent children which has scarred one for life. I don't believe that for a second but just thought it was odd that nothing has been mentioned about on here, or maybe I missed it?

Was no one on here involved or witness anything naughty on Saturday? Can anyone confirm anything that happened / did not happen? I'm a nosy bugger.

A flag was snapped and a bird got stabbed in the neck. :ThumbsDown:

I think a guy also got a punch in the balls and a slagging about his nose but other than that there were two arrests so I doubt it came to much.

In saying that Daytripping has been very quiet over the last few days. :sherlock:

I blunted my Stanley knife slashing the tyres on a disabled pensioners wheelchair. He started it though

3000 Aberdeen Casuals descended on a picnic being held by a bunch of blind wheelchair bound kids under 5. they proceeded to batter fuck out of them with poles, bats, buckfast bottles and bricks. The great citizens of galsgow tried in vain to stop the vicious and vile attack but they could do nothing so they went back to follow follow and the daily record hotline to report it instead. 200 hundred innocent disabled pensioners were caught in the middle of this attempted murder of kids in which Dynam Berlin hooligans with London accents also took part. On the way home the casuals ripped the skin off 400 dalmation puppies to cement their reputation as the worlds scummiest fans.

minjc arrived with chuck norris to sort out all the flag wavers

I brokedance my way down the subway platform, with spiked knuckle dusters on, eyes peeled for window licking huns, 'Stand Free' and 'Mon En' went the cry as I spotted two lads in wheelchairs, asking for trouble, so I smacked the pair of them.

Then some big, tough, no-nonsense huns sorted me right out, kicked my head in, and rightly so, right outside the subway door, before they phoned the Daily Record to tell them what happened.

Had me bang to rights so I dinna blame them.

i was running with the top boys all saturday long.

on several occassions we got involved in large shouting and jumping on the spot matches.

this was played out across police cordens, busy main roads, and 1/4 of ibrox stadium but you could cut the air with a knife. the tension was palpable

nothing happened but you could tell they were shitting it.

these coulours dont run.

i was running with the top boys all saturday long.

on several occassions we got involved in large shouting and jumping on the spot matches.

this was played out across police cordens, busy main roads, and 1/4 of ibrox stadium but you could cut the air with a knife. the tension was palpable

nothing happened but you could tell they were shitting it.

these coulours dont run.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I put the spike on my knuckle duster through a wheelchair tyre just as I emerged from the subway, and just as I was about to boot a hun lad of 12 in the face with my steel toecapped shoes.

Big mistake!

A few huns, who had previously been minding their own business, and making their way quietly to the game, as usual, suddenly turned on me, they seen what I was capable of when there were young and disabled Rangers fans on the go, and they took me to task on it.

Despite being head to toe in fancy clothes I was shit scared of them.

a gang of young men dressed in combat style with goggle masks, akin to the navy seals, were involved in an argument with noone whatsoever.

they were seen strutting and bouncingh down the middle of the road shouting at buildings and parked cars. and occasionally kicking and punching fresh air.

no other people were seen in the vicinity.

2 coppers got put in hospital but think they are at it as everyone I've spoken to said it was minor and only went on for less than 30 seconds.

Wait a minute min, you don't know the full story.

They are both now going to have to retire, sheer trauma, on full salary of course, one has a severe lip haemhorrage, lost a thimbleful of blood in the violence, pre-meditated by Dons thugs, and the other (female) has snapped a fingernail, injured whilst protecting children cowering in fear of the melee we instigated.

Doesn't sound like a hell of a lot happened really.

Even reading between the lines of the embellished nonsense in the Scum newspapers the Sun and Daily Record there is so little in the way of stated fact that I have to assume it got little further than a stand off with a bit of a scuffle which the police got in the middle of.

Then of course the usual nonsense comes from the scum and their journalists. The whataboutery knows no ends.

Rangers fans who propogate this shite are clueless fucktards the lot of them.

Doesn't sound like a hell of a lot happened really.

Even reading between the lines of the embellished nonsense in the Scum newspapers the Sun and Daily Record there is so little in the way of stated fact that I have to assume it got little further than a stand off with a bit of a scuffle which the police got in the middle of.

Then of course the usual nonsense comes from the scum and their journalists. The whataboutery knows no ends.

Rangers fans who propogate this shite are clueless fucktards the lot of them.

Sounds about right.