Huns And Tims At Pittodrie

So we're charged £28 at Ibrox and the same (?) at Parkhead, and they're £24 at Pittodrie?

Charge them the same until they lower prices, AFC fans in SS would have to pay the same but say you get a £5 off next game after, so in reality if go to both games you'll save a quid.

3800 x £4 = £15,200 (or an extra £300 per week for Arnasen) from just 1 of these games.

Makes sense. Any problems with it?

Do it AFC.

I DO think football is well over priced, and I'm probably being a hypocrite here, but we should be fleecing these bastards, they do it to us. Until they lower their prices we should charge the same.

AFC will not lose out here. With a voucher for next game to get their money back.

Or give them another section of the south, close w x y and move the rest of the fans to the dick donald or the main,

Thus generating more revenue for the club.

I disagree with this although yes I know it would generate more income. It would just be embarrassing. Look at Kilmarnock. Diddies. We have to retain some self respect here.

What we talking here an extra 500 seats?

Makes no differance anymore, we cant outsing the 3500 fans they do take up and its hardly the fortress it used to be.

Need to find some ways of reducing the debt, cant see the problem with giving them more of the south, makes more sense than having the seats empty!

What we talking here an extra 500 seats?

Makes no differance anymore, we cant outsing the 3500 fans they do take up and its hardly the fortress it used to be.

Need to find some ways of reducing the debt, cant see the problem with giving them more of the south, makes more sense than having the seats empty!

A lot of AFC fans are against this and I dare say you'd lose their ticket money if they did such a move.

I'd be against it, but with our attendances dropping season after season and debt out of control we are going to have no option soon

But giving them another 500 tickets for 4 games would cover another players wages.

Attendances are an issue. Only thing that's going to solve that is a consistent winning team.

I mean when we had a chance to go 2nd at Christmas a few years ago we sold out easy against the Huns.

I remember a Hearts and ICT game that had 18k crowds as the team was doing well.

It's bad enough the early kick off times and TV taking away from the occasion*, to listen to more of them sing their shite and take the piss, I think I'd give it a miss.

*I wonder how much home supporters they lose off the gate with EVERY OF home game being on TV.

And also, why are we NEVER or anyone else for that matter on TV when we're away to the OF? It's ajoke every away game of their's is on TV. The other clubs need to put a stop to it when the next deal is out (ages away sadly).

Or give them another section of the south, close w x y and move the rest of the fans to the dick donald or the main,

no thanks, the scum get to many tickets as it is for my liking, get a winning team on the park, and we don't need to be subsidised by the OF.

What sort of averages would you be hoping for?

Only time our season average has been over 14k in the last 10 years was 01/02 under skovdahl.

Even our best season under calderwood we were under 12500 on the season and that was with extra games against the old firm.

It would be ok to take the extra £9,900.00 of their money off them for the extra £3 on ticket prices but not ok to get even more money by selling them more tickets?

4000 tickets @ 28 per pop would be over £125,000 per game

Our fans wouldnt have to pay more for games against them and we are making enough money to put a better team on the pitch. For me the jokes on them, they will be funding our turn-around.

Only time our season average has been over 14k in the last 10 years was 01/02 under skovdahl.

Even our best season under calderwood we were under 12500 on the season and that was with extra games against the old firm.

It would be ok to take the extra

It would be ok to take the extra

Give them less tickets and move them to the open part of the south near the dick donald, completely open to the elements and make their matchday experience as difficult and horrible as humanly possible.

Fuck them

...or give them lower DD stand and the top deck can repay their ''shit in a cup'' favours

• Site Sponsor

Fuck off, I like the South Stand and don't want to be put into the RDS with you muppets :sheepdance:

• Site Sponsor

I'd be against it, but with our attendances dropping season after season and debt out of control we are going to have no option soon

But giving them another 500 tickets for 4 games would cover another players wages.

We should be renegotiating the TV deal. All of our Bigot Brother home games are shifted for TV and I reckon we would drop 4,000 per game, so at even

I'd have no problem giving the OF the whole of the south stand

Fuck off, I like the South Stand and don't want to be put into the RDS with you muppets :sheepdance:

I echo RTYD's response above. I like my seat and already have to give up the "right" to it 4 times a year to accommodate them and sit elsewhere in the South. I realise this is part of the package but moving stands isn't. I sit in the South for reasons and I know my, and more importantly, my loons matchday experience would take a hit if we had to do it.

I echo RTYD's response above. I like my seat and already have to give up the "right" to it 4 times a year to accommodate them and sit elsewhere in the South. I realise this is part of the package but moving stands isn't. I sit in the South for reasons and I know my, and more importantly, my loons matchday experience would take a hit if we had to do it.

so you want aberdeen to improve but not if it means you and your loons have to give up your seats for 4 games a season?

if we can't give them more seats at pittodrie they should definalty look at greater away crowd capacity for the new stadium. maybe make the away end safe standing or something.

we need to face facts and use the OF as much as we can to boost our own club. its all very well hoping home crowds will increase but there is no guarantee it will happen any time soon. if we can milk the OF fans then let's fucking do it.