Mental House In Kingswells

Karl Fletcher

Such is the housing market in Aberdeen. It won't go for anything like 500k though, 400k is more realistic.

Hideous interior though, it makes you wonder why they're selling. They've obviously put a lot of effort into making it look like a house of horrors, only to sell up?

I also never realised how big Kingswells is.

I took a detour on my way to Westhill one morning due to traffic being mental and it felt like I was driving forever to get through the housing schemes.

That house is atrocious!

Why are you going through Kingswells, when you're leaving from Kintore?

Surely the back road from Kintore to take you out near Skene would be better or the Wogle Road from Blackburn would suit you.

Anyway, back on topic.

Whoever decorated that house has poor taste.

Anyone else notice the huge stuffed white tiger in the master bedroom?

Certainly wouldn't pay the guts of

I'm guessing the current owners are Iranian, look at the photo's in the hall.

All the women have dark tash's.

Kebab shop owners wi mair money than sense.

I thought they might be Indian. It was the tigers in the bedroom, so I zoomed in on the photo and tryed to see the wedding photo on the wall, can only make out the bloke he does look Asian/middle east, so maybe I seen him in a takeaway in town or somewhere

bedroom_3_v1_280x210.jpg

bedroom5.jpg

I thought they might be Indian. It was the tigers in the bedroom, so I zoomed in on the photo and tryed to see the wedding photo on the wall, can only make out the bloke he does look Asian/middle east, so maybe I seen him in a takeaway in town or somewhere

:laughing:

He'd have been gone a long time ago.