Good But Worth That?!

20k a month minimum?

I think someone's being a little creative in their evaluation.

5K a week - Is that nae about right for what folk on here would be looking for AFC to stump up to keep Arnie here? Seems the evaluation is a bit low to be honest if he is looking to move for more money.

I'd be disappointed if we haven't offered him that when shite like Kerr and Ifil were probably on more.

5K a week - Is that nae about right for what folk on here would be looking for AFC to stump up to keep Arnie here? Seems the evaluation is a bit low to be honest if he is looking to move for more money.

I'd be disappointed if we haven't offered him that when shite like Kerr and Ifil were probably on more.

Ifil was on less that

Yeah, actually that's not too bad... I read it as per week :rolleyes:

5k a week isn't horrible for a current Icelandic International and team captain.

Is there any real reason a player can't break the pay structure when he's captain... and if anyone complains then tell them to step up and be captain material and they'll get a hike.

I wouldn't expect to be on the same amount as my boss or someone more qualified than me. If Arnie's a better player than you then he'll get paid more than you. If he's an international and you're not then he'll get paid more than you. If Arnie's the captain and you're not then he'll get paid more than you.

Is that not how it works?

1327616390[/url]' post='700208']

Yeah, actually that's not too bad... I read it as per week :rolleyes:

5k a week isn't horrible for a current Icelandic International and team captain.

Is there any real reason a player can't break the pay structure when he's captain... and if anyone complains then tell them to step up and be captain material and they'll get a hike.

I wouldn't expect to be on the same amount as my boss or someone more qualified than me. If Arnie's a better player than you then he'll get paid more than you. If he's an international and you're not then he'll get paid more than you. If Arnie's the captain and you're not then he'll get paid more than you.

Is that not how it works?

Haha. So did I. Re-read it once I'd stopped hyperventilating. But seems fair enough to me. He's a player that can galvanise fans, influence the team and would make an ideal captain. Worth pushing the boat out IMO. It's investments like that which will bring the crowds in. Not constant cost cutting and hiring of lazy wankers.