Away Fans At Pittodrie

I was interested to see that the AFC heritage website are now publishing details of how many away fans attend Pittodrie for each game.

Makes for pretty grim reading on the whole. The numbers are dreadfully low for the vast majority.

179 Saints fans up here for a season opener? Fucking pathetic if you ask me :ThumbsDown:

You'd think Hibs and Hearts might be decent but they're pretty bad as well.

Fixtures

I was interested to see that the AFC heritage website are now publishing details of how many away fans attend Pittodrie for each game.

Makes for pretty grim reading on the whole. The numbers are dreadfully low for the vast majority.

179 Saints fans up here for a season opener? Fucking pathetic if you ask me :ThumbsDown:

You'd think Hibs and Hearts might be decent but they're pretty bad as well.

Fixtures

Embarrassing considering East Fife took more up here!

A steady decline. Bottoming out last season. This season has possibly risen a bit but it's still shite.

Blame Paterson, Calderwood, McGhee and now Brown.

While it may have been on the decline the past few years our away following is still comfortably the 3rd largest in the country.

Less said about our home crowds the better :(

While it may have been on the decline the past few years our away following is still comfortably the 3rd largest in the country.

Less said about our home crowds the better :(

Our away support is absolutely fantastic, always has been regardless how shite the team has been playing

Atmosphere always mince unless it's Ibrox. or we're playing well at Tannadice or Tynecastle.

Almost sold out at Inverness yet the crowd was awful. Was more singing on the bus from social club.

Ok, but was really meaning the turnouts considering our shiteness for the longest time. But you're both right.