Brown Has Lost It

It seem fairly clear that Brown has no idea how to Manage a team of AFC's standing...It's kind of like putting a dog in charge of a butcher's shop...he will eat (run the club down) until there is nothing left to eat (no money left to spend).

Brown's greatest achievment to date was securing the services of Kari Arnason...a player who he fortuitously bumped into while he was up at AFC using the training facilities as a favour from his mate Chris Clark.

The wise old Chalatan managed to sign him on a one year deal...nothing wrong in that some might argue...Unfortunately when anyone with half a brain....K9, Stoney and myself saw that he was obviously worth a longer deal Broon said..."I'll get round to it in a couple of months"!!

A couple of months went by and lo and behold...Kari had worked out what a fu*king shambles of a man Broon was and that AFC under his leadeship was laughable..."Kari Kari sign a new deal"...."not fu*king likley your a fu*king idiot and your not offering me what I'm worth"...Kari refused to sign a new deal.

Broon then went out and signed an SPL "has been" on a 2 1/2 year deal...not content with that he also decided to sign... on an 18 month deal... a man who he had seen training for Scotland...5 years previously.

Ladies and Gentleman I give you AFC's biggest ever clown....Craigy...the gentleman wage thief....Broon

It seem fairly clear that Brown has no idea how to Manage a team of AFC's standing...It's kind of like putting a dog in charge of a butcher's shop...he will eat (run the club down) until there is nothing left to eat (no money left to spend).

Brown's greatest achievment to date was securing the services of Kari Arnason...a player who he fortuitously bumped into while he was up at AFC using the training facilities as a favour from his mate Chris Clark.

The wise old Chalatan managed to sign him on a one year deal...nothing wrong in that some might argue...Unfortunately when anyone with half a brain....K9, Stoney and myself saw that he was obviously worth a longer deal Broon said..."I'll get round to it in a couple of months"!!

A couple of months went by and lo and behold...Kari had worked out what a fu*king shambles of a man Broon was and that AFC under his leadeship was laughable..."Kari Kari sign a new deal"...."not fu*king likley your a fu*king idiot and your not offering me what I'm worth"...Kari refused to sign a new deal.

Broon then went out and signed an SPL "has been" on a 2 1/2 year deal...not content with that he also decided to sign... on an 18 month deal... a man who he had seen training for Scotland...5 years previously.

Ladies and Gentleman I give you AFC's biggest ever clown....Craigy...the gentleman wage thief....Broon

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping: