(Wan)Kerr Expects "mixed" Reception

I hope everyone makes there feelings clear everytime this prick touches the ball, I feel mcdonald and mulgrew got far to easy a ride when they came back. For those old enough to remember I think the return of david robertson is what we should aim for, he knew how we felt thats for sure.

He said: "I had a great first year when I was at Aberdeen, although the second season was a bit up and down when I was the captain.

"I think it was noticed after I left that there were more problems than just the players who were there that year.

"But I am just glad to see that Aberdeen are starting to do all right again as overall I had a good time at the club.

"Leaving was pretty hard and the year and a half I have been away, it seems to be much the same up there.

"Obviously, when you go back somewhere, you hope the fans aren't too harsh. To be honest, I don't know what to expect.

"It might be a mixed reception but I can deal with that and it isn't a problem. I'm still in touch with loads of the lads up there and it will be good to see them again.''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/preview?id=326578&cc=null

"the second season was a bit up and down when I was the captain." :nutter: Not sure about the up bit, it was a horrendous season .

"I think it was noticed after I left that there were more problems than just the players who were there that year."

Yup, the thought never occurred to us whilst your silky skills were covering it all up leading us to championship and cup glory....

Guy will get no reaction from me whatsoever until he bundles his OG for our fifth into the back of the Merkland net. Oh and then again for his red for retaliation on Fyvie following the ginger maestro's improvised going-down goal celebration.

And yes I do mean relegation before you all start.

:sheepshag: