Do not rate De Gea at all....given he's young, and can learn, he may BECOME a top keeper....nowhere near it just now though, and every team outside Manchester United can see it. Test him and anything can happen.

Was he at fault for both goals today? Definatly the first, and should have done a lot better at the 2nd too.

Do not rate De Gea at all....given he's young, and can learn, he may BECOME a top keeper....nowhere near it just now though, and every team outside Manchester United can see it. Test him and anything can happen.

Was he at fault for both goals today? Definatly the first, and should have done a lot better at the 2nd too.

Granted im not a keeper but just seen the highlights again and I dont think he was ever getting the ball for the 1st goal, was too much traffic in front of him. So probably should have stayed on his line. I dont think he should be blamed for the 2nd either.

Granted im not a keeper but just seen the highlights again and I dont think he was ever getting the ball for the 1st goal, was too much traffic in front of him. So probably should have stayed on his line. I dont think he should be blamed for the 2nd either.

First goal - he has 2 options - come for the ball, going through all traffic in front of him....or....stay on his line waiting for the header...he chose to come, stop, come again, and by the time he sorted himself out he was all over the place - as a goalkeeper if you are coming for a ball like that you go through anyone in front of you - your own players included.

2nd goal - unsure - looked slow to react but not just him to blame - terrible defending.