58 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd you rather see go down?

• Dunfermline
    • Hibernian
  2. 2. Who'd you rather see promoted?

• Ross County
    • Falkirk
    • Dundee

Hibs and Dunfermline look a bit isolated at the foot of the table now. Who would you rather see go down?

And who would you like to see come up? While Ross County look well on course from promotion you can't rule out a collapse in form.

Would like to see Ross County get promoted, another North team. and they seem to have plans in place for there stadium to meet the SPL criteria if they gain promotion.

Had one of my best away days at Ross County when Buckie drew them away in the Scottish cup about 10 years ago.

Hibs to go down solely to rip the piss out of a hibee I know.

A moot point I know, but I'd ideally like to see no team go down. The likes of Dunfermline, Ayr Utd, Ross County, Falkirk, Partick Thistle, Raith Rovers and Dundee have big enough fan bases to justify an expanded top flight, say trial 16-18 teams, playing each other twice a season, more equitable sharing of gate receipts, and a more competitive/less monotonous league.

In an ideal world, an extended league. Can't see it ever happening though.

Want to see the return of Falkirk at some point but not next season. A lot of my mates are Falkirk fans so I can't stand the team but I do miss the rivalry.

Ross County deserve a shot and realistically Hibs are too big a side to go down. Would be amusing but not good for the league. Better away day there than Dunfermline as well.

It's a pity it's not two getting relegated.

Ditch the Pars and Hibs and have County and Dhundee promoted.

But would ideally like an expanded league.

Current format is shite.

right now I'd like to see Hibs go down & County come up.

Agree that it should be two up and two down & I'd have a playoff too in a 14 or 16 team league

Not really fussed on the relegation side, although I suppose HIbs getting relegated would most likely prolong their Scottish Cup record, which I find very amusing.

County to come up, would surely get to an away game at Inverness or County next season, the last two seasons the away games at ICT have been shit dates.

Ross County deserve a shot as a fantastic family club but might pressure the highland corner a bit I think. I would hate to see their promotion torpedo sink of them. Fantastic derby match for Boxing Day. Can't wait to hear the OF reasons why 15 miles past Inverness is just too much. Nothing against Falkirk apart from the fact its an OF supporter breeding ground. I'm still ashamed by the fact I'm actually starting to like Pressley's football if not the man himself.

Dundee can just do one for the rediculous finances of recent years. Although selling them Mackie might be punishment enough...one minute its Cannigia, the next ....

Just don't see enough in Dunfermline to see them survive which is a pity as they seem to have a bit of identity, unlike Falkirk. Hibs would have no-one to blame but themselves.

Extended league for me and we all cut our cloth accordingly.

if Ross county come up no doubt the SPL will have them both away midweek in February instead of doing the sensible thing and fixing it for them like they do the two ar$e cheeks

Like to see is Dunfermline I dont think they bring anything to the party, Yorkston doesnt seem to be pleased about being up and moaninga nd groaning about how much it costs to have 4 stands open and so on.

BUT

I think it may be Hibs that go down

Lie to see Ross county come up the rivalry between them and ICT would be good for the SPL imo and also the amount of teams that are going to be moaning about having to make the trip UP the A9 now 3 or 4 times a year in which caley and ross county will have to do every other week will be worth it for comedy value on its own

Don't care who goes down as long at it isn't us which is looking a lot less likely now but its the SPL and its amazing how quickly things can change so not counting any chicken yet on that front. Few more win/points though and I'll be confident that won't be happening this season.

Would like to see Ross County come up, Dundee don't deserve to be in the SPL ever again with all their administration issues and I hate Falkirk.

Do think Dunfermline will go down but would piss myself with laughter if the HIV's got binned instead. Would like to see Dundee promoted, as SOTR said quite enjoy a trip to Dundee and we've had a better record at Dens than Tannadump too. However it would be a great achievement for Adams to get County up

A moot point I know, but I'd ideally like to see no team go down. The likes of Dunfermline, Ayr Utd, Ross County, Falkirk, Partick Thistle, Raith Rovers and Dundee have big enough fan bases to justify an expanded top flight, say trial 16-18 teams, playing each other twice a season, more equitable sharing of gate receipts, and a more competitive/less monotonous league.

This will NEVER happen while Sky have the right to Scottish football. Their contract states that they want 4 OF games a season, and that is the big stumbling point of any extension to the SPL. Not what the fans or clubs want, but only Sky can dictate this.

I want Ross County to come up, and don't care who drops. Hibs would be great just to laugh at them, but it's quite a good away trip. As is Dunfermline, but I would like Mark Kerr to get relegated, and then shot in the face

How would that make league more competitive? Old Firm would lose even less games and drop less points, whilst the rest take points off each other - in fact it would make league worse at top. Be far more meaningless games aswell.

And sharing gate receipts? How? Fuck paying 300 for season ticket knowing some of it was going to diddy clubs like Dundee, Hamilton and Queen of the South!!