Ladies Get In Free

BrianFaePerth

There was an article in the paper here about a nightclub that offered free entrance for ladies. It's illegal here, so the equality commission bods are now taking them to court and daeing them for discrimination.

But such offers seem, from this vantage point, still quite common in the UK, along with free drinks etc.

Eh understand fine that it's to make sure there's enough fanny in the club to attract paying guys, but is it right or wrong?

Discuss.

It's crazy that Djokovic will win the same amount as Azarenko in the Tennis the weekend past.

A 6 hr match (best of 5) compared to a best of 3, 1hr 30 minute match.

Correct also.

Women should play best of 5 sets, they should also tee off from the same markers as men when playing golf.

Imagine if Take Me Out was the other way round? A fat bitch falling out the lift at the bottom and all the blokes turn their lights off and mock here while she waddles up the stairs on her own.

Weemin's tennis is utter shite, they wear short skirts and can barely get the ball over the net, a classic rally is three shots.

It's turning into a women's world, telly dominated by drivel, charts comandeered by shocking affronts to music, men marginalised in their own homes.

Time to chain ourselves to some railings chaps.

Aye 'give up your seat for a woman' on the bus/train.

Will I fuck!

I'm quite comfy thanks. Disna matter if it's an old wifie, they're the worst of the lot.

I let doors slam in their faces too, on account of the fact they will think I'm a creep if I hold it open magnanimously.

Aye 'give up your seat for a woman' on the bus/train.

Will I fuck!

I'm quite comfy thanks. Disna matter if it's an old wifie, they're the worst of the lot.

I let doors slam in their faces too, on account of the fact they will think I'm a creep if I hold it open magnanimously.

I had a situation like this at the Supermarket the last day.

I had been standing behind my trolley in a cue for ages waiting to get served and this old lady was in the cue behind me so she knew quite well that I was there. The woman in front of me was still getting served and had loads of stuff on the belt when I thought 'shite, I forgot the dog food'.

Being at a check out right beside the dog food isle I thought that I'd just leave my trolley there and nip up and grab some while the woman in front of me was still getting served. I come back about 20 seconds later and the bold auld cow who was standing behind me had pulled my trolley out of the way and was just about to begin unloading onto the belt, cheeky auld cunt!

I would have probably let her go before me anyway but I was so annoyed that I asked, 'excuse me, what do you think you're doing?' to which she answered, ' I never knew you were there' I then goes 'never knew I was there? You were standing behind me for about 10 minutes' then she goes ' I thought you'd gone away', 'Aye I normally go shopping for about an hour then leave a full trolley of messages at the checkout. You can just get back to where you were, I'm in a hurry here as well'. She then went back to her place in the cue mouthing off about me leaving my trolley there (for 20 seconds max!!!) and I shouldn't be doing that, etc, etc. And this point I really wanted to tell her to fuck off but obviously didn't out of respect for my elders.

I did feel like a right cunt afterwards for making her go back to her original place in the cue, especially with the death stares I was getting from other punters but she was a right rude auld cunt.

I had a situation like this at the Supermarket the last day.

I had been standing behind my trolley in a cue for ages waiting to get served and this old lady was in the cue behind me so she knew quite well that I was there. The woman in front of me was still getting served and had loads of stuff on the belt when I thought 'shite, I forgot the dog food'.

Being at a check out right beside the dog food isle I thought that I'd just leave my trolley there and nip up and grab some while the woman in front of me was still getting served. I come back about 20 seconds later and the bold auld cow who was standing behind me had pulled my trolley out of the way and was just about to begin unloading onto the belt, cheeky auld cunt!

I would have probably let her go before me anyway but I was so annoyed that I asked, 'excuse me, what do you think you're doing?' to which she answered, ' I never knew you were there' I then goes 'never knew I was there? You were standing behind me for about 10 minutes' then she goes ' I thought you'd gone away', 'Aye I normally go shopping for about an hour then leave a full trolley of messages at the checkout. You can just get back to where you were, I'm in a hurry here as well'. She then went back to her place in the cue mouthing off about me leaving my trolley there (for 20 seconds max!!!) and I shouldn't be doing that, etc, etc. And this point I really wanted to tell her to fuck off but obviously didn't out of respect for my elders.

I did feel like a right cunt afterwards for making her go back to her original place in the cue, especially with the death stares I was getting from other punters but she was a right rude auld cunt.

I've seen me standing behind some old boot at the checkout, one item on me, in a hurry, the old boilers will glare at your one item for 10 seconds, they have a full trolley, then just turn round and carry on as if you're invisible.

Yet reverse the roles and they'd be cursing the 'youth of today'.

Fuck old people, they're a pain in the arse.

I hate women at bank machines.

Chicks can do anything they want as far as I'm concerned providing they continue to wear thigh length boots, be willing to stick a finger up my anus and have other various deviant tendancies.

Fuck I'll do their shopping for them providing they add some water based lubricant to the shopping list.

it's wrong. and while i don't mind a gentlemen buying dinner and drinks if we're out for a night (and i've done the same for a man) i don't like getting drinks bought for me in a bar. i'll buy my own, thanks (aside from when rounds are being bought, in which case, my money's just as good as a man's to buy another round).

if anything, i find the "women in for free as eye candy" an abhorrent prospect. as i think a number of women might. but then maybe that's just cos i'm older.

and, unlike Tup, i would (if i used public transport) and have, happily given up my seat for someone older, man or woman. but particularly for a pregnant woman or a woman with a young child. it makes their life easier. my son has been taught to do the same.

but each to their own...

I like to take advantage of those who are weaker/less fortunate than myself.

Survival of the fittest.

If you're old, frail and bitter beyond words, dinna bother expecting favours from me.

In fact I'll go out of my way to annoy you.

i choose not to believe this. forever the optimist... :sheepdance:

and i'm curious how many of those that feel these clubs are wrong to let women in for free, still frequent them anyway? :itch-chin:

it's wrong. and while i don't mind a gentlemen buying dinner and drinks if we're out for a night (and i've done the same for a man) i don't like getting drinks bought for me in a bar. i'll buy my own, thanks (aside from when rounds are being bought, in which case, my money's just as good as a man's to buy another round).

:hysterical: Good een! :hysterical:

Women never ever buy rounds.

I'd go as far as to say I've never seen it happen in all my time on this earth's surface.

I hope to see it some day though, forever the optimist, glass half full kind of person, just as well, if it was empty my tongue would be hingin like a pan loaf waiting for a woman to put her hand in her pocket.

I'd go as far as to say I've never seen it happen in all my time on this earth's surface.

I hope to see it some day though, forever the optimist, glass half full kind of person, just as well, if it was empty my tongue would be hingin like a pan loaf waiting for a women to put her hand in her pocket.

well then you're hanging with a strange crowd. or maybe i'm just the odd one? lol

because I do.

a number of women i know do as well though. maybe you're just hanging out with cheap women? :itch-chin:

i choose not to believe this. forever the optimist... :sheepdance:

and i'm curious how many of those that feel these clubs are wrong to let women in for free, still frequent them anyway? :itch-chin:

Course we do, that is where the cheap skanks head...

Joshing apart, where in Aberdeen does this. Only place I have noticed advertise it ever is Aurum, and I still haven't set foot in that place...

I hope to see it some day though, forever the optimist, glass half full kind of person, just as well, if it was empty my tongue would be hingin like a pan loaf waiting for a woman to put her hand in her pocket.

Only know one woman who will get a round in and she's a complete tomboy.