Denied Entry To America After Twitter Post

BrianFaePerth

Fuckwits

Afore anyone says, eh followed the link fae a somewhat respectable Norwegian paper.

Good on the septics for over-reacting :thumbup1: No country should suffer the likes of thon pair, though how some poofy cunt's tweets showed up on Homeland Security's radar is a bit frightening.

Saw that yesterday.

Brilliant stuff. They dinna look like the sharpest set of tools in the box either.

Another good reason to not use social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.

No one needs to know if you "like this" or have "had a bad day".

Some size of a heid on the hairy as well. :sherlock:

While they are obviously a bit dim, surely the Yank security is even dimmer - and I'm no Yank basher btw - I mean for god's sake "you've really f***** up with that tweet boy". & 'I almost burst out laughing when they asked me if I was going to be Leigh's lookout while he dug up Marilyn Monroe. & Federal agents even searched his suitcase looking for spades and shovels, claiming Emily was planning to act as Leigh's 'look out' while he raided Marilyn's tomb.

Now yes it's the Daily Mail so you have to take a pinch of salt with this, but it sounds so american that I tend to believe they actually did this. Utter twats.

It does however show just what amnazing software the Yanks have scanning the internet for anything.

some idiots never learn nae to fuck about when it comes to the like of foreign travel or bobbies etc.

And added on to said idiots, are the additional idiots who think you can post whatever you like on twitter or facebook and 'yeh abdy can see it, but abdy will ken it's just a laugh.' (Zander Diamond + adequately name Bebo for example)

You don't go on the TV or the radio, or anywhere else where you can basically broadcast your pish, and do this shit and nae expect any consequences?

I think Facebook and Twitter should have a warning on them, reminding punters that what you say here, if you set your settings to public, there is no limit to who can see it, and who can take action against it.

On a more local scale, I've seen boys banned from Ellon Golf Club for 1 facebook status of "Fuck me, the greens at Ellon are fucking pish"

some idiots never learn nae to fuck about when it comes to the like of foreign travel or bobbies etc.

And added on to said idiots, are the additional idiots who think you can post whatever you like on twitter or facebook and 'yeh abdy can see it, but abdy will ken it's just a laugh.' (Zander Diamond + adequately name Bebo for example)

You don't go on the TV or the radio, or anywhere else where you can basically broadcast your pish, and do this shit and nae expect any consequences?

I think Facebook and Twitter should have a warning on them, reminding punters that what you say here, if you set your settings to public, there is no limit to who can see it, and who can take action against it.

On a more local scale, I've seen boys banned from Ellon Golf Club for 1 facebook status of "Fuck me, the greens at Ellon are fucking pish"

:hysterical: