Club Still Refusing To Accept My Cash

I think this might be the third or fourth attempt at giving the club my money. Can't seem to get past the second page of the billing process.

Anyone else have problems subscribing?

Getting to be a bit of a pain in the arse now... think this'll be my last attempt.

I think this might be the third or fourth attempt at giving the club my money. Can't seem to get past the second page of the billing process.

Getting to be a bit of a pain in the arse now... think this'll be my last attempt.

I'll give you my paypal details. Send me all your money and i'll make sure they get it

Are you using any ad blockers?

Yeah, but the billing process is one of those 1-2-3 jobs, where the browser updates rather than opening any pop-ups, so far as I can tell.

I've Emailed my problem to the club, I'm sure they'll be all over it lickety split. You know how they like to keep the fans happy.

When will you Aberdeen fans get the message?

Afc do NOT NEED your money. Now fuck off.

Think of it as a blessing in disguise.

I was kinda looking forward to listening to QotS getting it up them on Saturday.... if I don't have any joy with support this time then we'll just forget about it.

Like V says, it's not like the club really even needs my cash.

I was kinda looking forward to listening to QotS getting it up them on Saturday.... if I don't have any joy with support this time then we'll just forget about it.

Like V says, it's not like the club really even needs my cash.

Afc not only don't need our cash. They don't need our support either.

The last thing the club needs is a bunch of supporters trying to pay money or turning up to games and shit.