Pubs For Away Fans

Alright, new member to this.

Followed Aberdeen for years due to family but live in Fife.

Been up to games numerous times and always enjoy visiting different pubs before the game.

Was wondering though, where do away fans normally go to before games at Pittodrie? I know that in Dundee away fans are welcome in the Cetenary and in Gorgie away fans tend to go to the Station Bar.

Im just curious to where they go.

Been up to games numerous times and always enjoy visiting different pubs before the game.

Was wondering though, where do away fans normally go to before games at Pittodrie? I know that in Dundee away fans are welcome in the Cetenary and in Gorgie away fans tend to go to the Station Bar.

Im just curious to where they go.

The Fountain

Ask for Benny

Im bi curious and don't know where they go.

It's a shame Dynamo is away to France or he'd have met you in Cheers. :gay:

Im bi curious and don't know where they go.

Buckie Thistle social club

• 1 year later...

Aye but we're going to gorgie. And I'm still waiting to find out if the Polworth Tavern still exists. Jigot????

Aye it does but I've never been in. Theres a bar right over the road from Haymarket station called The Spiders Web it's full of Beatles memorabilia, it used to open at 6am but I'm not sure now. Dians pool hall attracts the dregs. For years I passed Dickens without kenning it was there and now I cannae pass it, Stratties is as slow as fuck to be served the Auld Western bar is roomy, the Tynie Arms will be heaving and I've not had the chance to get into the BMC club to see if they'll open the doors for you, but they're all out to make money. The beer in Robbo's is like water battered stupit.

The Fountain at Fountainbridge is a quality boozer. Good beers but slightly steep price wise. Help keeps the Gorgie riffraff out I believe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fuck, I meant the Westfield, The Western was part of the Pubic Triangle along with the Burk and Hare and The Blue Blazer I think. I've just Googled the cunt and it's called the Murrayfield Sports Bar on Westfield Rd just round the corner from The Station Bar. I'm hardly ever down that way now as I get the train in.

Tynecastle we usually go to the Murrayfield sports bar or whatever its called.

Hibs its the Hibs social club, usually get bus booked in..Or city centre

Inverness we stop in Aviemore and drink in Mckenzies

Patrick thistle usually just into pub under stadium.

St Mirren last time was The Alamo ( some place that haha) but got a new one sourced.

Celtic i dont bother as pubs are shite and not child friendly as a few under 16 on our bus.

Dundee or Utd we usually drink in Glenrothes then bus right to stadium, been into the snooker club a few times though doon the road.

St Johnstone, forget what its called, pub just down from Stadium.

Kilmarnock dont bother, same with ross County.

For semi our bus is booked into some pub, cannae mind name..maybe Cowans ? But getting train through.

At Pittodrie you will find me in Bon Accord golf club :)

I remember for the last Semi final against United at Tynecastle all the bars weren't letting folk in by about 6:30 as they were too busy and folk ended up on the street with a carry out, there was only about 7,500 down at that one too so this one will be even worse if you're not down sharp.

Tynecastle we usually go to the Murrayfield sports bar or whatever its called.

Hibs its the Hibs social club, usually get bus booked in..Or city centre

Inverness we stop in Aviemore and drink in Mckenzies

Patrick thistle usually just into pub under stadium.

St Mirren last time was The Alamo ( some place that haha) but got a new one sourced.

Celtic i dont bother as pubs are shite and not child friendly as a few under 16 on our bus.

Dundee or Utd we usually drink in Glenrothes then bus right to stadium, been into the snooker club a few times though doon the road.

St Johnstone, forget what its called, pub just down from Stadium.

Kilmarnock dont bother, same with ross County.

For semi our bus is booked into some pub, cannae mind name..maybe Cowans ? But getting train through.

At Pittodrie you will find me in Bon Accord golf club :)

If you've got a problem with the Alamo, then you've got a problem with me.

It's by far the finest bar in the SPL.

If you've got a problem with the Alamo, then you've got a problem with me.

It's by far the finest bar in the SPL.

I was in The Alamo about a month ago, full of Long Horns, Cowboy Hats and Marty Robins singing about El Paso. The auld barman handed my change saying " One Dollar twenty pardner" It's the home of The Alamo Burns Club annaw. I'll mosey on back there the next time I ride into town. Aye it could be a while, Ah ken!