Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Stewart Mckimmie's column in the Evening Depress today's a fucking shocker- he's openly advocating the voting of Sevco into Division 1, cos we get the game restructured that way. That ghostwritten tosh has come oot wi some pish over the years, but this time, Mckimmie, if he really said that, is now dead to us.

Luigi: "Like most Rangers fans, I hope for a clean slate in Division 3. However, there seems to be an agenda that further punishment follows no matter what. Was this applied to Airdrie or Livi? No. Also where was sporting integrity when Aberdeen finished bottom of SPL but did not get relegated. Common sense should rule debate, not vindictive agendas. Too many small minded comments dominating debate and top brass have really made a drama out of a crisis."

from BBC texts

:bounce: :bounce:

Fucking appalling that they've even published that.

Airdrie: went bust, no longer exist. Airdrie United denied entry to SFL, so they BOUGHT ANOTHER CLUB and changed the name. No one is stopping Sevco 5088 from doing this.

Livingston: entered liquidation for A DAY but were rescued and allowed to carry on. The current Livingston is the same Livingston, and have worked their way back up from the third division.

Gretna: went bust, relegated to division 3 for not being able to fulfil their fixtures, and then booted out of existence. Gretna 2008 formed, and went into the East of Scotland league. Like Sevco 5088, Gretna 2008 existed while the old club had yet to finalise liquidation proceedings.

Sevco 5088's scenario is EXACTLY the same as Gretna 2008's. Therefore, if we were being 100% fair, they would be told to apply for membership of a non-league or junior league. The fact we are even entertaining allowing them into division three is showing favouritism by itself, yet they have the cheek to call this "further punishment"?

Fucking knuckle-dragging thick cunt pricks. I hope their club dies today.

Oh, and the BBC should not be perpetuating these myths. Fucking APPALLING journalism.

Stewart Mckimmie's column in the Evening Depress today's a fucking shocker- he's openly advocating the voting of Sevco into Division 1, cos we get the game restructured that way. That ghostwritten tosh has come oot wi some pish over the years, but this time, Mckimmie, if he really said that, is now dead to us.

Alex Smith in the P&J today is just as bad, if not worse. My opinion of him has plummeted.

Complete arse of a man. Even if it is ghost written, surely after seeing what is published under his name he'd put a stop to it.

Alex Smith in the P&J today is just as bad, if not worse. My opinion of him has plummeted.

From fucking cunt to total fucking cunt?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231120

this is the best one from hun media so far

That D'Artagnan writes an awful lot of pish. I've noticed a few posts from him where he writes long speeches to try to rouse his fellow hun, but the actual content of his speeches is just mindless drivel that he's someone managed to stretch out over 200+ words.

He must seem like a clever guy to his fellow orcs in being able to structure a coherent sentence of more than a few words without a grunt or a swear word, but the fact he says nothing makes me think that he's also as moronic as them!

alex thomson @alextomo

Another curio from the Regan leaked email. Point "1. The Rangers FC will be relegated to the 1st Division of the SFL with immediate effect and will be replaced in the SPL by Dundee FC." Odd since they cannot be relegated. And shows SFA have decided in advance of today's vote...

#reganout #doncasterout #spl #sfa #notosevco

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231120

this is the best one from hun media so far

Oh dear. LOL

The funniest part is the huns lapping up that poorly written, delusional piece of well, propaganda.

'Good article there D'art'

'D'art, excellent.'

They honestly don't get it at all. Not one bit. Yes they are hated, overwhelmingly so, as we've seen in the last couple of months. It's been great. They just still can't seem to grasp why. The fucking sooner they die the better.

Oh dear. :lol:

The funniest part is the huns lapping up that poorly written, delusional piece of well, propaganda.

'Good article there D'art'

'D'art, excellent.'

They honestly don't get it at all. Not one bit. Yes they are hated, overwhelmingly so, as we've seen in the last couple of months. It's been great. They just still can't seem to grasp why. The fucking sooner they die the better.

they are brainwashed to believing that their club is all that matters and everyone is against them. It's what they are brought up on.

So their wont be any reconstruction if rangers end up in the third?

alex thomson @alextomo

Another curio from the Regan leaked email. Point "1. The Rangers FC will be relegated to the 1st Division of the SFL with immediate effect and will be replaced in the SPL by Dundee FC." Odd since they cannot be relegated. And shows SFA have decided in advance of today's vote...

#reganout #doncasterout #spl #sfa #notosevco

Says it all really, they are meant to be undecided on who will take the huns place yet they are writing it will be Dundee. It's total and utter corruption and it's barely concealed this nazi Germany shit. It's the fucking kristall nacht.

So their wont be any reconstruction if rangers end up in the third?

That's the thing they can vote all these changes through and more without the need to chuck newco into 1st division now that the old firm canna fuck up all the votes like in the past.

None of the media report this though, everyone seems to play on the fact that if they miss this opportunity then that's it so they better all vote nexco into div 1!!

Richard Gough (child molester) :-

"I still want to see proper Rangers men in charge. Guys like Walter or John Brown".

I would love to see John Brown in charge

As would I.

Is he mentally stable? He never got back to me when i asked on twitter.

It is truly dreadful to see the lengths the SFA/SPL will go to try and protect their, rather than, sports interests. Can they not see how corrupt they are appearing- have they no shame or no realisation of the consequence - do they really think Scotlands people are that daft? That football exists only to support the bigot brothers. If they get their way - it is dead.

A shocking state of affairs - the institutions of Scottish football desperately need an independent and fair body to look at them, develop them and then repopulate them with people who can actually see the wood from the the trees. What a parcel of rogues.

• Upvote 1

Hurry up and fucking die (again)

"Lee Symes: "Waiting for a decision from the #SPL re the fate of #NewCo #RFC is likely to cause @BBCBMcLauchlin to slip into a coma! #bbcsportsound"

He's doing star jumps on the Hampden steps to keep alert and on the ball."

At least the baldy specky lying bastard has his fitness regime on the ball. :applause:

Robert Bruce: " As a Rangers fan I don't see div 3 as a punishment; I see it as a welcome new challenge. Competing in a two-horse race year in, year out lost my interest many years ago. This is the best thing to happen to Rangers fans since Terry Hurlock signed!"

Aye sure it did Robert.

Division 3 would be a 1 horse race. Why would that be a welcome new challenge?

Thick as shit in the neck of a bottle.