Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase

If rumours are true that SFA/SPL will wait for FTT result before pursuing title stripping (contd)

Given "anonymised" nature of published findings, how will SFA/SPL know who did what?

Waiting for FTT decision before title stripping will be fine, but just to establish legality. SFA & SPL have all the facts needed.

The issue of non-compliance with SFA & SPL rules can be established now. The issue is whether to continue SFA tradition of pettiness or...

Or whether to wait until it is legally established that RFC won titles with cash that should have been paid to Her Majesty?

saw about savage.

messaged him saying hes said alot of stupid things in twitter but this is taking the piss. im sure he doesnt care but ive clicked to unfollow because of his comments and with what space i had left said they have cheated their taxes and fiddled their books to pay players money they didnt really have since 1992 to have a stranglehold on scottish football

FIFA have rejected the club's bid for compensation for Steven Whittaker, Steven Naismith and Kyle Lafferty – who refused to transfer their contracts and walked out of Ibrox for free.

lolrangers.gif

You'll find it buried amongst this tripe, along with:-

“We reached settlements with Coventry City and Southampton for Fleck and Davis, and we thank both clubs for the way they dealt with it."

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23912291/

Going by the comments over on Hun Media last night, they anticipate the Huns will get their SFA membership today, the agreement will see the SFA drop the investigation into dual contracts/EBTs, in return for the the SPL getting the rights to 15 Rangers games next season! I'm not saying its definitely right, but they seemed pretty convinced.

Now, through this whole farce of a process, would this not actually be the biggest scandal of the lot? The SPL saying OK, we'll stop looking into whether you cheated, as long as you let us give SKY 15 of your games next season, and we'll pay the SFL for the privelege!

This is exactly why we need just one body representing Scottish football

They negotiate with the TV companies and dish out the money evenly or as even as possible through the leagues.

we need to take control of our football back from the old firm and fuds like Donchaster and Regan

Going by the comments over on Hun Media last night, they anticipate the Huns will get their SFA membership today, the agreement will see the SFA drop the investigation into dual contracts/EBTs, in return for the the SPL getting the rights to 15 Rangers games next season! I'm not saying its definitely right, but they seemed pretty convinced.

Now, through this whole farce of a process, would this not actually be the biggest scandal of the lot? The SPL saying OK, we'll stop looking into whether you cheated, as long as you let us give SKY 15 of your games next season, and we'll pay the SFL for the privelege!

Certainly needing clarification on this point as it is so far wrong in so many ways that it just beggers belief

Yes this is absolutely astoundingly scandalous. A complete disgrace.

We'll overlook cheating, in order to get money for your games, which you, the cheats themselves, will benefit from.

Unbelievable.

The SFA and SPL are simply not fit for purpose, they do not represent Scottish football.

All through this so-called 'crisis' they have bent over backwards for the club that caused the mess in the first place.

What is going on?

I'd be surprised on this one. It would be another end of SPL scenario if that happened, they can't just sweep it under the carpet if there is plenty evidence of rule-breaking. Going by Rangers Tax Case, they have more than enough already.

I'll wait until I hear an official announcement on it.

I'll wait until I hear an official announcement on it.

I agree theres no point getting worked up until it happens, I'm also well aware what is in the RTC blog, but given the "authorities" handling of the whole process, and given how much some of the SPL clubs, ITC and St Mirren for example, seem now to be shitting themselves, it wouldn't come as a big surprise to me if the SPL drop the investigation to secure the TV funds.

In theory we'll find out pretty soon, or else we really will be in the realms of farce, with the season being delayed.

If the SPL do that it will spell the end for Scottish football as we know it.

You would think they would have learned a lesson over the way they tried to shoehorn this hun outfit into a higher league only to be told by almost every club in Scotland to ram it.

The people running the football clubs in Scotland are identical to those running the SFA and SPL.

Handshakers who were blissfully happy being given the chance to entertain Rangers and Celtic a few times a season who've now had that ripped away from them and have to start thinking for themselves.

Which they're unable to do, and therefore look at a number of frankly ludicrous ways of sweeping what are the worst crimes in the history of football under an almighty masonic carpet.

• Upvote 2

If the SPL do that it will spell the end for Scottish football as we know it.

You would think they would have learned a lesson over the way they tried to shoehorn this hun outfit into a higher league only to be told by almost every club in Scotland to ram it.

The people running the football clubs in Scotland are identical to those running the SFA and SPL.

Handshakers who were blissfully happy being given the chance to entertain Rangers and Celtic a few times a season who've now had that ripped away from them and have to start thinking for themselves.

Which they're unable to do, and therefore look at a number of frankly ludicrous ways of sweeping what are the worst crimes in the history of football under an almighty masonic carpet.

Bollocks.

• Downvote 4

I agree theres no point getting worked up until it happens, I'm also well aware what is in the RTC blog, but given the "authorities" handling of the whole process, and given how much some of the SPL clubs, ITC and St Mirren for example, seem now to be shitting themselves, it wouldn't come as a big surprise to me if the SPL drop the investigation to secure the TV funds.

In theory we'll find out pretty soon, or else we really will be in the realms of farce, with the season being delayed.

I don't think there will be no delay. Rangers will get their licence by tomorrow (SFA's 14 day rule), or they will be taking a year out (minimum).

Although the SPL etc have tried things (and some of it is rumoured, not even definite) and so far the correct thing has ultimately been done (except Sevco's favouritism for Division 3 over other clubs). Mainly due to supporter pressure and small clubs resisting being bullied. I think the double contracts is where UEFA/FIFA become interested though, especially when it has been suggested that European clubs have lodged complaints on the issue.

I just can't see them being allowed to just sweep it under the carpet, by the higher authorities, or by the common fan. The only dispensation I could see it going as far as is that Sevco would not be punished for old Rangers' activities, but even then, Regan seemed quite adament that all unresolved footballing issues had to be taken with the licence.

I don't give a fuck what boofon thinks because I know how it really works in Scottish society.

I don't want to have a tedious argument about freemasons with a freemason.

Safe to say they're all cunts, and they've played a huge part in this becoming the farce it is, due to their propensity for getting away with anything and not having to answer for their dubious practices in the past.

• Upvote 4

I just can't see them being allowed to just sweep it under the carpet, by the higher authorities, or by the common fan. The only dispensation I could see it going as far as is that Sevco would not be punished for old Rangers' activities, but even then, Regan seemed quite adament that all unresolved footballing issues had to be taken with the licence.

You're probably right, I certainly hope you are, nothing would surprise me though.

The SFA obviously have proof of wrong doing in regards to the EBT's which is why stripping of titles etc is being discussed.

I just can't see how they can drop the investigation until the HMRC case has ruled and their findings released just in case the report by HMRC provides details of even more wrong-doing than the SFA are aware of.

The urge to sweep it under the carpet, coupled with the horse trading of many employees in recent years, suggests the SFA are implicated and complicit in the EBT scandal rather than 'dealing' with it as they have declared.

It's a scandal that Campbell Ogilvie still holds a senior position there when he's up to his eyeballs in fraud and his wife has a huge shareholding in the huns.

I originally wrote I think there will be no delay, then meant to change it to I don't think there will be a delay. Ooooops!

You should try and annoy boofon.

He'll then proof read all your posts and provide you with a detailed dossier on your mistakes.