Rob Milsom

Can someone tell me how bad his injury is and when we can expect to see him back?

I think with a couple of players back we are onto something, a Scottish Cup win is not beyond that team. Brown, Reynolds, Considine, Arnison, Vernon are a solid core. Add in players like Jack, Milsom, Hughes, Fyvie even McArdle and I think on our day we can compete and make it difficult for anyone. Milson would add a lot to the current side.

Can someone tell me how bad his injury is and when we can expect to see him back?

I think with a couple of players back we are onto something, a Scottish Cup win is not beyond that team. Brown, Reynolds, Considine, Arnison, Vernon are a solid core. Add in players like Jack, Milsom, Hughes, Fyvie even McArdle and I think on our day we can compete and make it difficult for anyone. Milson would add a lot to the current side.

He's definitely out for the season is he not?

Out till next season