Fabrice Muamba

Which is a touch on the worrying side as before he collapsed he could only speak Portuguese. :dontknow:

He has played for England U16, U17, U18, U19 and U21, and has been living in the UK since he was 10, so I am fairly confident that he can speak English.

And French is one of the official recognized language of Zaire along with several indigenous ones.

anyone else think that the public outpouring of grief and shock is a bit much. Obviously its a shame what happened to the lad but I do think people go over board. I really don;t think Bolton need to be pulling out of the cup just because they have to return to Whitehart lane. Why is there talk of Spurs postponing a game?

I can get on board with Bolton not playing tomorrow but that as far as it should go IMO.

anyone else think that the public outpouring of grief and shock is a bit much. Obviously its a shame what happened to the lad but I do think people go over board. I really don;t think Bolton need to be pulling out of the cup just because they have to return to Whitehart lane. Why is there talk of Spurs postponing a game?

I can get on board with Bolton not playing tomorrow but that as far as it should go IMO.

It's always the same. As soon as something like this happens the player in question is immediately a club legend, a true gentleman and the nicest guy you could ever meet. Folk trip over themselves to roll out clich

Aye, the laying of replica shirts, cairds, and scarves outside the Reebok is OTT when ye consider the boy is alive.

Aye, the laying of replica shirts, cairds, and scarves outside the Reebok is OTT when ye consider the boy is alive.

Aye, ridiculous. Even moreso that you have fans of other teams leaving shirts and the likes.

Was watching SSN with a mate yesterday and they had a guy reporting outside the Reebok. He was saying that there had been fans of many other teams in the local area coming by but one Celtic fan had come from Glasgow to leave a shirt.

Both me and mate said "Nae doubt" in unison.

Extremely bored of this story now.

Like others have pointed out, the loons still alive.

This outpouring of grief, all clubs wearing t-shirts asking for folk to pray for this gadge is fucking retarded.

The way it's being reported you'd think the boy had died.

:sleeping:

All this 'Pray for Fabrice' stuff is fucking getting on my wick big style. Fucking religious shite.

The t-shirts (that everyone has to wear apparently) should read 'Donate money to the British Heart Foundation so they can further their research and prevent things like this happening in the future for Fabrice.'

Not so catchy though.