Chick Young Continues His Tradition

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to spam x 3 there on Your Call, what a wee idiotic prick Chick Young came across as. Well done for putting the fud in his place along with Tom English. Where the hell did he come from anyway? I've never heard of him before until this season.

He used to be bri1903 on Aberdeen Mad.

Until he got banned for racism which I lured him into.

I ken that :laughing:

I'm going to phone Chick Young and pretend to be from Glasgow in order to get him to drop his guard.

Then I'll hit him with another salvo to follow on from the worryingly camp 3spam's welcome contribution.

nothing worrying about it

you want me

you know it

I know it

everyone knows it.

Legions of us should phone in and say we are from Paisley, Bothwell, Clarkston and similar hellholes, get on the programme by making out you are phoning up to make some glib point about Rangers, then when you get on simply turn the tables bigtime by tearing into Rangers.

It has the potential to utterly ruin the show and highlight it as the 'devil dug' indulging pish that it is, using licence fee payers cash might I add.

Legions of us should phone in and say we are from Paisley, Bothwell, Clarkston and similar hellholes, get on the programme by making out you are phoning up to make some glib point about Rangers, then when you get on simply turn the tables bigtime by tearing into Rangers.

It has the potential to utterly ruin the show and highlight it as the 'devil dug' indulging pish that it is, using licence fee payers cash might I add.

All I said to get on was I was wanting to speak about how piss poor Aberdeen were, again. They couldnt get me on quick enough. Probably thought it would keep their Glasgow following distracted, hearing about piss poor AFC.

Was pished out of my face and never really managed to make any sort of salient point. :(

Fitting their ideal to a tee in the process.

You let the whole of Scotland down, maybe we'd have had an objective radio sports programme by now if you'd been sober!

I'm not sure how you can sleep at night knowing you've let the nation down and ruined our football for the last 10 years.

Fitting their ideal to a tee in the process.

You let the whole of Scotland down, maybe we'd have had an objective radio sports programme by now if you'd been sober!

I'm not sure how you can sleep at night knowing you've let the nation down and ruined our football for the last 10 years.

They dinna let you on if you're sober, I've tried it.

Pretend you are buckled and you'll get put straight through.