• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get onto YourCall you must fulfil the following criteria:

1) Support Rangers or Celtic.

2) Pretend to be buckled/out your nut.

3) Have limited intelligence.

4) Indulge the morons who present it.

Feel free to add to this list for this charming discussion programme.

The last thing they want is an intelligent AFC fan getting on, live on their programme, and exposing them for the bunch of shysters that they are. Spam was a fluke.

Legions of us should phone in and say we are from Paisley, Bothwell, Clarkston and similar hellholes, get on the programme by making out you are phoning up to make some glib point about Rangers, then when you get on simply turn the tables bigtime by tearing into Rangers.

It has the potential to utterly ruin the show and highlight it as the 'devil dug' indulging pish that it is, using licence fee payers cash might I add.

Did you just do a search of areas in and around Glasgow and pick 3?! One being one of the most affluent areas in East Renfrewshire, which in turn is one of the most affluent areas in Scotland?!

Did you just do a search of areas in and around Glasgow and pick 3?! One being one of the most affluent areas in East Renfrewshire, which in turn is one of the most affluent areas in Scotland?!

No I went by the shitholes on road signs when I'm making my way in and out going to the fitba.

I beg your pardon.

Hard to believe that Chic with his moon heed personality bypass was married for a time to 70's babe, Sally Carr, the lead singer fae Middle Of The Road

Cherpy Cherpy Cheep Cheep Chic

He then went on something of a shagging rampage (again, hard to believe) and got dumped. Friend of a friend wrote the article and was told he would 'never work in Scotland again' by a certain round faced ball bag.

I was on Your Call once ripping into the ref for one of our games and amazingly even Fat Traynor agreed. Think it was Charlie Richmond that day and i clearly remember he had an absolute stinker.

Also reddonslewis told me he was on once and started tearing into Traynor calling him a Hun etc :lolrangers: I wish i'd heard that one like

This tool just turned up out of nowhere earlier in the year. My suspicions were pricked at the fact he has the name of a bell-end. Appeared from nowhere though!

He's that famous/well known he isn't even on wikipedia!

Just read this which made me laugh, especially with the title: My link

Is it me or does he look like Paul Finch from American Pie in that photo?

Add Hearts to point 1) and you qualify 100% :checkit:

The latest bullshit installment from Chico...

Actually, that either Hibs or Aberdeen will be in the final on 19 May is in itself astonishing, for when they met early in the season at Easter Road it was quite the most dreadful impersonation of a football match I have seen.

So never mind that Queen of the South, Ayr United, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Ross County and Livingston have all appeared in recent Cup Finals in Scotland, the fact that Aberdeen or Hibs will appear in one is "astonishing".

I assume the Scottish Cup Final should only be contested by the Old Firm?

So never mind that Queen of the South, Ayr United, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Ross County and Livingston have all appeared in recent Cup Finals in Scotland, the fact that Aberdeen or Hibs will appear in one is "astonishing".

Aye but at least those other teams were probably playing better football to get to those finals and believe me i hate actually agreeing with Dung

Charles Young said:

Actually, that either Hibs or Aberdeen will be in the final on 19 May is in itself astonishing, for when they met early in the season at Easter Road it was quite the most dreadful impersonation of a football match I have seen.

What utter horseshit, did he say anything derogatory about Rangers winning leagues and getting to a UEFA cup final while playing the most dreadful impersonation of football under his pal Walter? No he waxed lyrical about what Walter had achieved on a shoe string budget and how fantastic each and every boring fuck game had been despite having a team full of internationals that cost more than any other team in the league.

Aye but at least those other teams were probably playing better football to get to those finals and believe me i hate actually agreeing with Dung

did the ignorant little weegie oompa loompa say the same when Rangers bored everyone to tears getting to the final of the UEFA cup? did he fuck, he jumped on the hun band wagone as he always does.

Aberdeen played very well against Motherwell in one of the scottish cup rounds but no mention of that is there.

I really hate this slimy piece of garbage. there is not a worse football pundit out there, not even in england

He says things for a reaction, this is how Chick Young works - he's paid to be contraversial - and it works wonders because we get wound up.

The day he's sacked can't come quick enough.

he's being paid by a national corporation thats funded with public money so any attempts to wind up any particular group more than an other should result in dismissal.

I complained via the BBC website about him and traynor and received the expected response. Wankers

Thank you for your e-mail.

Your comments were passed to the Editor, who has asked that I forward his response as follows:

"Thank you for contacting us about our presenters. Clearly different people prefer different commentators, presenters and pundits and this is simply a matter of taste. However we disagree that our commentary is