80S Fancy Dress Party

Right gents and ladies,

Kids school is holding Parents 80s night, Fancy dress in on the agenda. I'm looking for some ideas.

I am pretty much up for anything except ladies lingerie. I have only met the other parents in passing and they have no idea what kind of guy I am especially when a little tipsy

So any ideas for the bullsheep would be greatly appreciated

Don't really care about offending anyone its fancy dress. They will have to deal with it.

I have no idea how I look in ice cream, but imagine I could pull it off.

I've twice managed to offend people at fancy dress parties.

First time I went as fat, druggy Elvis... complete with syringes sticking out of the arms, accompanied by repeated, drunken, inept shadow kung-fu displays, just like The King used to do. Hadn't considered some people might be big Elvis fans.

Second time I was Jesus Christ... Beach Jesus, of course. I already had the long blonde hair and the goatee, but I couldn't find fake nails to put through my hands, so I went with an arrow through the head instead... you wouldn't think such a mild Biblical inconsistency would upset people... well, you'd be wrong. I know I was.

Funnily enough the Fat Elvis was a more serious transgression than Arrow-Through-The-Head-Jesus, because Fat Elvis sort of came to blows... not helped by me arguing with the guy while maintaining my in-character role of Fat Elvis... "You're uh-huh-huhpset? Mercy!" That, I'm told, was what inflamed the situation.

Arrow-Through-The-Head-Jesus resulted in me being proselytised at by an irate Christian lad for about twenty minutes. I don't recall if I maintained character with him, though. I hope I did.

I always planned on going to a fancy dress party as Myra Hindley.... but no more opportunities arose. And over here, even for Halloween, no fucker knows who Myra Hindley is.

Anyway, suggestions...

AIDS was first identified in the 80s.. so if you want to put the effort in, go as the AIDS virus.

That's probably what I'd do. No-one could possibly get upset with that.

I've twice managed to offend people at fancy dress parties.

Funnily enough the Fat Elvis was a more serious transgression than Arrow-Through-The-Head-Jesus, because Fat Elvis sort of came to blows... not helped by me arguing with the guy while maintaining my in-character role of Fat Elvis... "You're uh-huh-huhpset? Mercy!" That, I'm told, was what inflamed the situation.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

You can borrow my Mr T outfit if you want, its fucking ace.

You are a big baboon though, maybe need to order your own set of denim dungarees but i've got the rest ready and waiting!

OOH!!! never thought about him I could shave my napper in his style and get some lovely gold chains. Bit of black and a pair o dungarees.

Thanks for the ideas chaps and chap esses but i think we have a winner.

:thumbs:

FFS, has no-one picked up on the fact that a fucking school is ahving a parents fancy dress night? Seems a bit cunty. Are you going to be standing around, drinking orange squash, in 80s fancy dress, talking about your kids?

'I pity the fool that has to teach little Bobby French.'

FFS, has no-one picked up on the fact that a fucking school is ahving a parents fancy dress night? Seems a bit cunty. Are you going to be standing around, drinking orange squash, in 80s fancy dress, talking about your kids?

'I pity the fool that has to teach little Bobby French.'

Not cunty at all sir. Its a small school and they hire the local hall for nights like this get a license and alchohol is served until 2am. Should be a laugh

I think you have issues :sherlock:

Aye, but that was to your ill-fated attempt at having an 80s night in your local battle cruiser, which no-one else attended. :ThumbsDown:

mornin troll.

it wasnt actually. it was to a highly successful masked ball which i organised and was attended by over 300 of societys finest.

so there.