• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks to us & the huns, you MUST have a keeper on the bench all times in case of injury.

I'd be happy for that to be the U19s keeper but only if he was in fact a decent keeper :dontknow:

Incidentally why is it that you are forced to have a keeper on the bench, when you can make a triple substitution in the first 5 mins if you wanted & would then be unable to use the keeper anyway?

It's a crazy rule really & should STILL be at your own risk if you have a keeper on the bench or not.

Besides, we're ok now as we've got Maginness

If he's as bad as he is in his chosen role, how shite is he as a goalie?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Sponsor

I knew it. That closed door friendly report on official site was clearly set up for this event.

Fuck AFC and fuck Craig Brown.

Agree 100%, this clown has had far too many starts without giving him another. If either he or Mackie get a new contract I won't darken their doorstep next season.

Cant understand where the stick for brown has come from, think he is an excellent keeper, best since kjaer

Not that I think Langfield is good, but for me, the jury is out on Brown.

He's cost us a few this season.

Very likeable guy with his heart at the club and with the fans, but I'm not 100% convinced.

I'm not going to pretend that I ken fuck all between Brown and Langers. Bet Browns is cheaper though. Milne will love that.

I remember an actual job interview I went to. One of the questions they asked was, "What's more important to you, the money or job satisfaction?"

When they come out with a question like that you know with 100% certainty that they're looking for someone on the cheap, rather than someone who's going to do a good job.

It's basically a roundabout way of saying, "Yeah, we don't really care if you're any good or not... how little can we expect to pay you?"

I imagine this is a question that pops up in pretty much every discussion with Aberdeen vs player agents.