Where Are They Now

I didn't realise how much of a regular feature the arms folded with new signings was. Check it out!

03-08-04-pittodrie-aberdeen-aberdeen-bos

Clangers, Lovell, Nicholson and Smith surely goes down as his greatest summer. Look at the delight on his face

26-07-05-pittodrie-aberdeen-aberdeen-bos

27-07-06-pittodrie-aberdeen-aberdeen-bos

No arms folded this time... Belly looking incredible. Also looks like he knows these signings aren't very good

30-07-07-pittodrie-aberdeen-aberdeen-bos

Steven Craig and Derek Adams weren’t even his signings they were signed by Paterson.

Didn’t he hook Adams during a game after he scored twice and was on for a hatrick and when asked in the post match interview he said he thought was Mackie on for the hat trick

Nope

I’ll let @@RAZOR confirm

Steven Craig and Derek Adams weren’t even his signings they were signed by Paterson.

Didn’t he hook Adams during a game after he scored twice and was on for a hatrick and when asked in the post match interview he said he thought was Mackie on for the hat trick

Sad as at may be, there's a reason why that game sticks out so much and is easy to remember for top reds. It was an away match at Pittodrie against Caley.

That's why Mackie took the penalty in the last few minutes.

Be brilliant but to much a love in for him with some fans. Feeling he will get applauded when he comes out to train the keepers.

You've only to look at the comments he gets on Twitter to renew your hatred for our fans. Sycophantic cunts.

Langfield was a fucking disgrace of a keeper and a shitebag of a person. Fuck Jamie Langfield.

• Upvote 1

Haha - heard that complete fanny before the match. big club Rangers with 70,000 fans in the stadium every week...in a 50,000 capacity ground .....fuckin goon.

Yeah thought that was hilarious. Something like "why would you want to leave Rangers unless it's for Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool? If you get things going at Ibrox you get 70,000 coming every week even though the stadium doesn't hold that many.. what is it 54 or 56 thousand or something".

Fud.

What also struck me was just how dour and uninspiring he sounded, brutal that cunt had been our manager. Also liked one of Richard Gordon's comments prior to playing the interview when he said sonething to Billy Dodds along the lines of him being a previous manager of his and Dodds saying "don't get me started"..

Yeah thought that was hilarious. Something like "why would you want to leave Rangers unless it's for Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool? If you get things going at Ibrox you get 70,000 coming every week even though the stadium doesn't hold that many.. what is it 54 or 56 thousand or something".

Fud.

What also struck me was just how dour and uninspiring he sounded, brutal that cunt had been our manager. Also liked one of Richard Gordon's comments prior to playing the interview when he said sonething to Billy Dodds along the lines of him being a previous manager of his and Dodds saying "don't get me started"..

Brilliant from Dodds.

You've only to look at the comments he gets on Twitter to renew your hatred for our fans. Sycophantic cunts.

Langfield was a fucking disgrace of a keeper and a shitebag of a person. Fuck Jamie Langfield.

Always think he gets more stick than he deserves, but if he genuinely thinks he's up there with the likes of Leighton, Snelders and Clark who were on that feature then JEEEEEEEEEEESUS. Turns out he actually deserves more stick than he gets

:hysterical: Serious question, why do folk genuinely hate Langfield so much? I get he was a shit goalie , but did he have a reputation as being a bit of a dick as person as well? Never met him personally.

Tried to engineer himself a move to the huns

Claimed he'd shave his head for the Clutha. Never did.

Took a shot at the king in Tenerife.

Was/is a pringle wristed cunt.