Where Are They Now

Cammy Smith been told to find a new club by Stubbs. Very odd given that he's one of their best players.

Stubbs is a fucking roaster and will be out on his arse by Christmas.

Think they fell out, regarding the role he was being asked to play.  He'll get another SPFL team you would think... probably better off away from St. Mirren, they look like they're in serious trouble.

Think they fell out, regarding the role he was being asked to play.  He'll get another SPFL team you would think... probably better off away from St. Mirren, they look like they're in serious trouble.

BHH?

Not for me although in fairness I haven't seen him in a St Mirren Jersey. Prefer to concentrate on Campbell, Anderson, Ross. Plus common knowledge DM didn't fancy him (as a player!)

Following a quote by Kelt, I thought I'd see where "The Ready To Explode" Frenchman born to Algerian parents is now

The answer is, of course, Athletic Club de Boulogne-Billancourt. The club offers a variety of sports, but is primarily known for cycling, rugby union, judo, figure skating and swimming. I'm not sure which one Mo is doing. 

Not sure if he ever did explode, but it is thought several of his fellow French born to Algerian parents friends have in fact exploded.

It was certainly explosive in The Shed when he smashed in that New Year equaliser. Not to mention a bounce in Forfar a week later.

Cammy Smith been told to find a new club by Stubbs. Very odd given that he's one of their best players.

Stubbs is a fucking roaster and will be out on his arse by Christmas.

Smith looked completely lost against us in Cup game, but then again if you had teammates like that to lay alongside i couldn’t look like giving a fuck either