Where Are They Now

I know. But both were long past their prime Cannigia starred for Argentina in 1990 I think Dundee signed him about a decade later. He was still bloody good though.

If Fergie has managed to get the Boniek signing over the line we would have been signing one of the best players in the world bang in his prime. As I mentioned earlier probably the equivalent of Aberdeen signing Eden Hazard or Antoine Griezmann today.

Look at the goals this guy scored at the highest level. He makes Gazza and Brian Laudrup look like fucking Dougie Imrie.

https://youtu.be/eN8owVeQgfU

Cracking goals in there and loads of them.

Van Basten like.

The sales people at the property place absolutely done him in

"Aye mate it's band C"

He pays his cash, and its band E

Excellent.

“They gave me a list of about seven or eight flats and I went around taking photos of these places and the quality of the area these flats were in compared to mine was night and day. Even though I stay there I’ll be open about it, my area is terrible.”

:laughing:

Theres no way the band was changed.

Banding can be challenged and changed but it's not done nearly often enough. Most folk don't know it can be or how. It's a massive council scam, the banding system and there are probably a million homes paying the wrong amount of council tax as a result.

Most bands were fixed decades ago. I'm sure a lot of folk don't know that in Scotland it is based on what your property was worth in 1991, compared to other properties.