Where Are They Now

Got to be an option for us.

Comparable history to McInnes when he arrived ie did adecent job at a lesser Scottish side then not so great in England.

He knows the club and he's not a hun so his stock is higher than Deeks when he arrived.

It doesn't matter what his stock is now compared to when McInnes joined Aberdeen, that was years ago.

What matters is whether he is a better manager than McInnes now.

I don't think he is.

Doubt you'll beat Michael Hector's list, he's 26.

2009–2015 Reading 54 (3)
2009 → Bracknell Town (loan) 3 (0)
2009 → Didcot Town (loan) 3 (0)
2010 → Havant & Waterlooville (loan) 1 (0)
2010 → Oxford City (loan) 6 (0)
2010–2011 → Horsham (loan) 11 (1)
2011 → Dundalk (loan) 11 (2)
2011–2012 → Barnet (loan) 27 (2)
2012 → Shrewsbury Town (loan) 8 (0)
2012–2013 → Aldershot Town (loan) 8 (1)
2013 → Cheltenham Town (loan) 20 (1)
2013–2014 → Aberdeen (loan) 20 (1)
2015– Chelsea 0 (0)
2015–2016 → Reading (loan) 26 (1)
2016–2017 → Eintracht Frankfurt (loan) 22 (1)
2017–2018 → Hull City (loan) 36 (1)
2018– → Sheffield Wednesday (loan)

Fair play to Hector for playing the game but no way should clubs be allowed to just bank talent like that. The only time half of these cunts will ever set foot in Stamford Bridge and the Etihad is to sign their contract.

A quick Google says he's one of 41 players out on loan from Chelsea. Ridiculous.

Scott Severin - North Alwyn. Flew out on the chopper that I went home on.

Worked wi him on 704 about 4 years ago. I asked him how he enjoyed his screamer of a goal against the huns at Pittodrie, there was huns in our company, and he gave a huge smile.... The huns didna say much to that.

Worked wi him on 704 about 4 years ago. I asked him how he enjoyed his screamer of a goal against the huns at Pittodrie, there was huns in our company, and he gave a huge smile.... The huns didna say much to that.

Nicky Maynard - up up up to the English League One next season with Bury.

Colin Woodthorpe - assisting Dave Challinor in attempting to gain league status for AFC Fylde

I always remember watching a game at Easter Road where Woodthorpe played. It poured with rain, sure Theo got sent off and years later watching Jamie McAllister I got horrific flashbacks to watching Woodthorpe play. He was no Davie Robertson.

One of Tango's first signings, iirc. 

"Fuck me... that's cracking!" I thought... "Here come the good times!"

Later he'd sign guys like Bus, Byrne, McNamara, Duff, Clangers, Kerr, Wright, Bossu, The Invisible Man, and the aforementioned king o the shitbags Sone Aluko.

He also resigned Derek Young... assuring us Derek was only going to be used as cover after the pretty significant "WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, YOU DAFT ORANGE CUNT" backlash.  Derek would go on to play 'only as cover' in almost a hundred games in his second spell. So that was brilliant. 

Oh, and one of Tango's last acts was to extend Darren Mackie's contract by three years. So that was brilliant inna. Well, it was if you were Darren Mackie, I suppose. 

Anyway, Severin.  Great player. 

Oh, and one of Tango's last acts was to extend Darren Mackie's contract by three years. So that was brilliant inna. Well, it was if you were Darren Mackie, I suppose. 

Was a strange one... he seemed hate most of the 'soft' Aberdonians (particularly Considine, who he used to rip the pish out of!), but I remember he quite liked Mackie, as he was one those who were 'good to have around the place' or had 'a bit of the patter'.