Where Are They Now

My error. For some reason I thought it was Walker who went walk about and Laudrup scored from miles out.

Oh Jesus that was unreal. Confirmation - if any was needed - that Walker was an utter cock of a keeper. And then he decided to make a cunt of it at Tannadump in the new year game too

Oh Jesus that was unreal. Confirmation - if any was needed - that Walker was an utter cock of a keeper. And then he decided to make a cunt of it at Tannadump in the new year game too

I seem to remember a spell of games, maybe like 7 or 8 when literally every goal we conceded was his fault. Complete arsehole indeed.

Wasn't he in goal against Skonto Riga. Our team was so pants they said the only player that impressed them was Roy Aitken, who was probably 56 by then

Nah he wasn't signed until 96-97 season. Watt started that season but after the shocking defeat to Zalgiris Vilnius he was benched and Aitken brought in Walker. Horrid goalies like :o

Must have been Snelders in goals against Skonta no?

Nah he wasn't signed until 96-97 season. Watt started that season but after the shocking defeat to Zalgiris Vilnius he was benched and Aitken brought in Walker. Horrid goalies like :o

Must have been Snelders in goals against Skonta no?

Correct.

My mums friend was doing a summer photography job with the EE they went to take photos of the team must been 95-96 season our goalie kit was the yellow one Northsound one anyway something was said to snelders about the kit blending in with the grass or something and could he move back he took the huff and stormed out the photo shoot. Sure it made the EE photo him walking out the Shoot.

If you collected the old postcards of the players like I did they were still selling the Snelders one from the season before.

since we're talking about Jack the Rat.

Just rewatched the AO'C interview on Redtv prior to the first leg.

He got asked a question about the new players. And he said that we lost good players in Hayes, McGinn and Taylor, but no mention of Jack the Rat.

Quite telling I thought, but also no mention of Pawlett, but he was hardly an influential first pick in the team.

He got asked a question about the new players. And he said that we lost good players in Hayes, McGinn and Taylor, but no mention of Jack the Rat.

Quite telling I thought, but also no mention of Pawlett, but he was hardly an influential first pick in the team.

Didn't AO'C and Pawlett have a training ground scrap? Maybe still holds it against him, heard Pawlett came off better too which was quite surprising is so

Kind of paints a picture as to what players think of the rat though. With so many pledging their future to us citing DM as the main reason as to why, wonder what they think of the lies he told him

He's a class defender, never gives the ball away

Didn't AO'C and Pawlett have a training ground scrap? Maybe still holds it against him, heard Pawlett came off better too which was quite surprising is so

Kind of paints a picture as to what players think of the rat though. With so many pledging their future to us citing DM as the main reason as to why, wonder what they think of the lies he told him

I believe the paper reported Pawlett had caught O'Connor with a late tackle, not that they had a scrap.