Where Are They Now

Meaning he's already KB'd the Gorgie fuds or their meagre budget won't stretch to such an extravagance. Either way - lol.

Was a guest of Hibs at Easter Road for the Celtic game and Neil Lennon has confirmed they want him.

Makes sense. He's best mates with Stokes, has played for Lennon before, new challenge, and considering the dogs abuse he took from serpents here who wouldn't know a good footballer if one booted them in the face I'm not surprised he's not coming back here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know if it would make a lot of difference. No supply. May is a much better footballer than Stockley, but he never sees the ball in the box.

More of a presence would create better space. Everyone we've got in as replacements haven't been as good as the guys they were brought in to replace. Maybe I will say Arnie over Taylor but I'm not even sure on that.

C'mon tup, what was this immense potential you witnessed? I love that he burst Tierney but despite his terrible ability, you'd be clutching at straws to even see potential in him, surely?

He has strength and no shortage of skill.

What he lacked for us was composure, probably due to being a young lad far from home under pressure to deliver.

I judge him against Celtic, he troubled them, something Rooney can't do.

He has strength and no shortage of skill.

What he lacked for us was composure, probably due to being a young lad far from home under pressure to deliver.

I judge him against Celtic, he troubled them, something Rooney can't do.

He also had a couple of tidy finishes as well. Big Stockers could have done a job this season if the Tims and refs didn't hound him out.