Where Are They Now

Anyone who couldn't see that Maddison was several classes above anything we had at the time is pretty fucking clueless. McDogshit simply had no clue what to do with a player of that quality.

Must be the first time you got it right. BTW I was numero uno in the Maddison appreciation society. His biggest problemo was Rooney. Traffic cones in a bus depot would of known it.

Must be the first time you got it right. BTW I was numero uno in the Maddison appreciation society. His biggest problemo was Rooney. Traffic cones in a bus depot would of known it.

I'm correct more often than not. People just don't like to admit it because it's usually when they've made a cunt of themselves defending a shite player like Maynard or some such.

Difficult to remember the time but was he ever really any good for us? I remember a small run of games where he was half decent but the article seems to imply that he had a great spell with us?

Difficult to remember the time but was he ever really any good for us? I remember a small run of games where he was half decent but the article seems to imply that he had a great spell with us?

Remember being fairly underwhelmed tbh

I think he made his debut at Tynecastle to much fanfare from us but he was bang average IIRC