Where Are They Now

13 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Bloody hell, he's landed on his feet. 

I thought he would just drift down the levels, Wilson style. 

Will give Sheffield United a twin Scottish attack, neither of whom were born in Scotland, one of whom wishes Scotland would stop picking him, the other the fans wish Scotland would stop picking him

EDIT....actually the fans probably wish Scotland would stop picking both tbf

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Will give Sheffield United a twin Scottish attack, neither of whom were born in Scotland, one of whom wishes Scotland would stop picking him, the other the fans wish Scotland would stop picking him

EDIT....actually the fans probably wish Scotland would stop picking both tbf

Their manager seems to have an eye for a player which makes it even more surprising.  Will be interesting, definitely the crossroads moment in his career now. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

He and the other loanee, Sone Aluko scored the goals in the 2-2 v. Bayern.

My best memory of him was a January SC tie at Pittodrie, which may have been his debut. We won 1-0 v. Hamilton I think (it was def 1-0). He was hungry as fuck, always wanting the ball and stepping up for the free kicks etc. Not many were there to see it, only 6,000 odd cos it was one of the coldest days ever. Aye, for Aberdeen, I'm not talking Yakutsk or Murmansk levels.

I was sure he was destined for big things but he was at Edinburgh City last I heard.

No he didn't. That was Josh Walker. Josh Parker would be described on here as "athletic and shite". Walker would just be described as "shite"

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He and the other loanee, Sone Aluko scored the goals in the 2-2 v. Bayern.

My best memory of him was a January SC tie at Pittodrie, which may have been his debut. We won 1-0 v. Hamilton I think (it was def 1-0). He was hungry as fuck, always wanting the ball and stepping up for the free kicks etc. Not many were there to see it, only 6,000 odd cos it was one of the coldest days ever. Aye, for Aberdeen, I'm not talking Yakutsk or Murmansk levels.

I was sure he was destined for big things but he was at Edinburgh City last I heard.

No he didn’t. That was Josh Walker. Did you not get banned from this forum?

13 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

Ryan Fraser. Just signed a five year deal at Newcastle 

He'd climb a mountain for a canny bag of Tudor.

So would I if it was pickled onion flavour, and the mountain was Scolty Hill. ?

Be interesting to see how he gets on there. 

Despite his bizarre knitted heed, I wish him good luck.
If he does the business there, he can end up a real hero in that environment.

Great move for him.