Where Are They Now

10 hours ago, Poodler said:

His da was apparently a dons fan, I still can’t believe he let his son make a life choice like that 

“It means a lot because I am an Aberdeen fan. I have supported them my whole life although I only came to some of the games with my dad because with the Youth Academy, most Saturdays I would be playing. I remember coming to the Dnipro game with my dad. It was the first European night in a while. I didn’t come to the Bayern Munich game later that season because he went corporate with his work so me and my mum had to stay at home and watch it on TV!"

11 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

She had another meltdown?

Nah not really. Did a usual flounce and said she was taking a 'twitter break' , then when Kev Mc did his disappearing act this morning she was straight into action. Gleefully told all her followers that she had been informed that he was ok and she had spoken to someone. Then announced she was continuing with her break. But if you need an ear, you can find her on social media...but not twitter as she's on hiatus. 

Thank god we have first responders on Twitter like her. When I go missing I want someone with a face like a melted welly to report that I am safe and well. 

• Haha 2

Think Super Kev split from his wife in recent years - she now lives in their big house. He certainly seems  to drink quite a bit based on his Instagram account. He also looked like he had some kind of construction/labourer type job, in addition to whatever coaching he was doing at Dundee. Hopefully he gets whatever help he needs for the sake of himself and his kids. 

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

There was a spell when Kev was the only player we had worth watching. Never seen him in the press doing stupid stuff so I'd always thought he was one of the smarter players and would planned for after the playing days were over. Gutted to see him struggling.

He was always a massive steamer. Always getting carted out of Ministry on a Saturday night 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. Johnson punted when sitting 3rd, 2 points off the top spot with a win record over 50%.

Nae messing about. 

Wonder how they would have dealt with a manager with a 35% win record who'd won 1away game in 12 and was sitting 7th?

At the same time we haven't actually been pumped under Glass really? 6-0 is shocking. 

9 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

At the same time we haven't actually been pumped under Glass really? 6-0 is shocking. 

No, but we’ve lost to the shite of the league on far too many occasions.

St Johnstone   
St Mirren twice             
Dundee                
Motherwell twice 

Not forgetting to a lower league team in the Cup.

Sackable 

• Upvote 1

Anyone read Nicky Walker piece in the depressing journal  

He said "that Aberdeen didn't get what they expected" 

Aye, we did you useless cunt, I remember the way you used to flail your hands and legs like a Marshall muck spreader when you were having 5 smashed past you on a regular basis in the mud 80s

29 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Anyone read Nicky Walker piece in the depressing journal  

He said "that Aberdeen didn't get what they expected" 

Aye, we did you useless cunt, I remember the way you used to flail your hands and legs like a Marshall muck spreader when you were having 5 smashed past you on a regular basis in the mud 80s

Yeah, I expected him to be terrible and he really was.