Where Are They Now

Tommy McQueen?

what was the score ollie? Who's this Gilmour?

3-0 Celtic. It was a canter.

Gilmour is the lad at the rangers who has been hyped to the hilt from the daily record and the sun, who according to them is going to be the greatest player to emerge from Scotland since, well since celtic started drooling over Karimoko Dembele, and who every club in Europe are tripping over themselves to try and sign. Allegedly off to Chelsea in the summer. Now Billy is a good player, don't get me wrong, but he's not even the best player at the rangers, let alone Europe in my opinion.

There was a Tommy Mcintyre in the squad at the same time as Tommy Mcqueen. 1985-86

Ah my apologies

Gilmour is the lad at the rangers who has been hyped to the hilt from the daily record and the sun, who according to them is going to be the greatest player to emerge from Scotland since, well since celtic started drooling over Karimoko Dembele, and who every club in Europe are tripping over themselves to try and sign. Allegedly off to Chelsea in the summer. Now Billy is a good player, don't get me wrong, but he's not even the best player at the rangers, let alone Europe in my opinion.

Cheers mate

No surprises there from the media overhyping a player

Radio Scotland covering arse cheek youth cup final tonight with orgasmic grunts a plenty. They interviewed the Celtic youth coach Tommy McIntyre. Is that our old left back? Damn good defender if I recall.

Tommy McIntyre was a right back who played a few times under Fergie 83/84 time. Think he got a bad injury and then we signed Mckimme and he never got much of a look in again if I mind right. Might have went to Hibs after us.

Not sure if this Celtic coach is the same boy right enough

One day he might go on to play for Sheffield United like John Fleck

Tommy McIntyre was a right back who played a few times under Fergie 83/84 time. Think he got a bad injury and then we signed Mckimme and he never got much of a look in again if I mind right. Might have went to Hibs after us.

Not sure if this Celtic coach is the same boy right enough

He is one and the same Daz

One day he might go on to play for Sheffield United like John Fleck

One of Chick Young's finest moments:

23:1423:44Thursday 05 February 2009 IT IS not often David Beckham is considered the voice of sanity. But, when he's in the company of BBC journalist Chick Young, the England international comes across as a thoroughly sensible chap. Take yesterday lunchtime's Sports Report programme on BBC Radio Scotland. Becks was giving listeners his thoughts on AC Milan's friendly match against Rangers at Ibrox on Wednesday night, and said that he had been particularly impressed by the Glasgow club's talented young winger, 17-year-old John Fleck. Beckham said that Fleck had played well in the 2-2 draw, but quickly warned: "People must not put too much pressure on him. He is just a young kid." Sadly, Beckham's pleas fell on deaf ears almost instantly. Back in the studio, less than ten seconds later, Young was asked how Fleck had performed at Ibrox. "Fleck was outstanding against Milan," he gushed. "Some people are questioning why he is not in the Scotland Under-21 squad, but I would go further and say he should be thrown into the senior squad. He is a superstar in the making."

Radio Scotland covering arse cheek youth cup final tonight with orgasmic grunts a plenty. They interviewed the Celtic youth coach Tommy McIntyre. Is that our old left back? Damn good defender if I recall.

Are these the only two clubs on the planet with fans so moronic they have to play YOUTH matches behind closed doors?

Charlie Mulgrew. Relegated :laughing:

Scored a fucking beauty of a free kick in the process.

Had to laugh at Brighton yesterday. What an absolute fuck up by their keeper in the last minute. As bad as :clangers: v Motherwell was a few seasons back to lose us 2nd, Having a similar fuck up to cost the league must be a fucking nightmare.