Highlights Up

see what the JIT thread was meaning about how easily their players were going down. didnt see 1 thing id say was suspect.

i rip on him all the time but credit where its due, darren mackie, if you meant that, that was a stunning and inspired piece of work for the opener.

What they even showing the jute fa' doon in the box for in the first half?

An absolute nothingness to top all nothingnesses.

Mackie goal. 100% a complete mis hit.

Stretches and sclaffs at it while falling on his arse having failed to control it.

Nice fumble from the keeper.

Why didn't Vernon take that chance first time?

Nice finish from Jack, who again impressed. Boy is a player.

from that highlights that looks nothing like the aberdeen team i've witnessed this season. looks like ryan jack ran the show, he's some player and also looks like mackie's been dining at jason browns house. unsure if he meant his goal on the way down, just sick i know this means he'll start in the semi which is fucking terrible news.

Nice finish from Jack, who again impressed. Boy is a player.

And never really been given a chance to play in his true postion of central midfield. Hopefully he will next season in the abscence of Fyvie and Arnie. Although only when Rae and Hughes aren't both around!

If he just had that burst of pace then he'd he really top drawer.

THought at the time and seen it four times now, great finish if messi had scored that folk would be raving about it.

Sorry mate i'm the complete opposite. Thought he mis-hit it at the time and still not convinced he meant it, however well done to the guy. I'm one of his biggest critics but like any player will give them credit if i think they deserve it for their performance

I can't believe Houston thought Utd should have had a pen in the 8th minute. About as blatant a dive as you'll see all season, Clark Robertson doesn't even touch Scott Robertson and he just throws himself to the ground. Should have been a booking for simulation instead.

There's no chance he meant it. You'd rave if Messi did it because he does it 40 times a season. Mackie falls over his own feet 40 times a season and normally misses the ball, this time he got it sweet. That said, seemed like his general display was good from what I seen.

There's no chance he meant it. You'd rave if Messi did it because he does it 40 times a season. Mackie falls over his own feet 40 times a season and normally misses the ball, this time he got it sweet. That said, seemed like his general display was good from what I seen.

It was defiantly one of his best performances if ages. Being played upfront and not out wide would have helped. He also did the harassing of the defenders without giving away the needless fouls which he has been guilty of a lot in his recent appearances. Think we got a couple of corners as a result of him chasing lost causes and putting the defender under pressure.

Still not worth a new deal though I must add!

Lets be honest, he wasn't going for the lob, he was probably just hitting it towards the goal hoping to get it on target :laughing:

Definitely wasn't going for the lob, think the ball was under his feet as he tried to hit it which led to the falling on his arse and the ball lobbing the keeper, mind you I'd happily watch Mackie play every week if all his mishit shots ended up in the back of the net.

Definitely wasn't going for the lob, think the ball was under his feet as he tried to hit it which led to the falling on his arse and the ball lobbing the keeper, mind you I'd happily watch Mackie play every week if all his mishit shots ended up in the back of the net.

The that would be a 100% shot - goal ratio

THought at the time and seen it four times now, great finish if messi had scored that folk would be raving about it.

Cisse scored something similar for Newcastle at the weekend. Difference is didnt control the ball with his cock, he has a goal a game ratio and meant it, Mackie is now a goal a year and didnt.

3 goals in 8 starts

I'll take it compared to the others.

whats fallon 5 in on 20/21?

Fallon is one dimension and its not been working for us.

Problem is severe lack of quality up front, We have very little pace in midfield and nobody who can beat a man.

Think our only hope is playing two mobile strikers up front, weather that be mackie, magennis or megginson i think thats our best chance.

3 goals in 8 starts

I'll take it compared to the others.

whats fallon 5 in on 20/21?

Fallon is one dimension and its not been working for us.

Problem is severe lack of quality up front, We have very little pace in midfield and nobody who can beat a man.

Think our only hope is playing two mobile strikers up front, weather that be mackie, magennis or megginson i think thats our best chance.

What about throwing Fyvie up front with Vernon...got to be a better option than anyone of the "M" trio

You seem to have a sunny disposition regarding Mackie. I personally think we have snow chance if he starts. I windy rule out him starting in the SF though. Hope Craig Broon doesn't rain on our parade by going too defensive.

Mackie definitely meant that.

We play well when our opponents come to attack.

We're fairly hopeless against defensive teams who sit in.

Let's hope Hibs open out against us, if they do we will win convincingly.

The worry is they've done their homework and look to grind out a win with 10 behind the ball.

Mackie definitely meant that.

We play well when our opponents come to attack.

We're fairly hopeless against defensive teams who sit in.

Let's hope Hibs open out against us, if they do we will win convincingly.

The worry is they've done their homework and look to grind out a win with 10 behind the ball.

Did he feck, that was meant to be a cross to Jack :P

The Hampden pitch is a lot bigger than Pittodrie or Easter Road so we should get a chance to play, if we are set up to play that is.