Fallon Interview

Not listened to it but as far as I'm concerned fallon can gtf. Awful awful player. He can't hold onto the ball, has no pace, cant find team mates with flick ons, rarely even wins flick ons. Just an awful player, right up there with d'jaffo and zdrillic as my most loathed Aberdeen forwards.

Fallon was our best player today (bar Reynolds).

He did do his job today, he scored and won numerous aerial balls, not his fault that the manager didn't opt to play a striker with pace to reap the benefits.

I've nae been that keen on Fallon but today the criticism is unjust.

He did do his job today, he scored and won numerous aerial balls, not his fault that the manager didn't opt to play a striker with pace to reap the benefits.

We clearly weren't at the same game.

• Site Sponsor

Scores twice against Motherwell to take us to the semi and scores a cracker in the semi to keep us in it. I'm not saying he's pele, but I wouldn't be too harsh.

OK scored a cracker today but really did fuck all else.

Needed to up his game today and failed.

Simply not good enough or if Broon thinks Fallon is of the standard we need at AFC, many will simply give up

We all know Fallon is pretty limited as a striker but he did ok today. Scored a belter that should have got us pushing on for a 2nd. If any striker is to be criticised for their performance it should be Vernon who was downright terrible. Both could blame a lack of service from the wings but thats nothing new.

We all know Fallon is pretty limited as a striker but he did ok today. Scored a belter that should have got us pushing on for a 2nd. If any striker is to be criticised for their performance it should be Vernon who was downright terrible. Both could blame a lack of service from the wings but thats nothing new.

Harsh...we have no idea what Broon said at half time...could have easily gone along the lines of "get the game square and hang on for extra-time"...who knows?

Harsh...we have no idea what Broon said at half time...could have easily gone along the lines of "get the game square and hang on for extra-time"...who knows?

Well, if Broon did say something like that then he should clear oot his desk and go. Its a cup semi against a team we more than matched in every department. No excuse for for not going all out to win the match in 90 minutes, given the prize had we won.

Well, if Broon did say something like that then he should clear oot his desk and go. Its a cup semi against a team we more than matched in every department. No excuse for for not going all out to win the match in 90 minutes, given the prize had we won.

Dandydon what I'm suggesting is what Broon has done time and time again...sit in for the draw if possible and try and hit on the break...I honestly believe he would have said "if it's 1-1 with 10 to go let

When Fallon scored the goal of his career I honestly thought we would win...but with 10 mins on the clock we sat in and it cost us

Ergo brown must have have told them to do that! :itch-chin: All teams will tend to drop off after they score, it's just what happens.

The deficiencies of this team are clear to see without the need for making up what you think his team talk was! Maybe he said before kick off, go out and play like donkeys in the first half, clarkie, I don't want you to try and beat your man, stop, turn around and pass backwards. Rory, I just need you to flick the ball into space and arnie, make sure and play your passes behind your team mate so they have to check back and our forward momentum is lost. Maybe he said that, or maybe our team is, as ever, a bunch of talentless bottle merchants.

• Site Sponsor
1334431471[/url]' post='740029']

Great goal. Fuck all else

• Site Sponsor
1334435598[/url]' post='740076']

Dandydon what I'm suggesting is what Broon has done time and time again...sit in for the draw if possible and try and hit on the break...I honestly believe he would have said "if it's 1-1 with 10 to go let's put up the shutters and re-group for extra-time"...it's the way he is

Correct

Was pish up until his goal which was a cracker. After his goal he was pish as well. I like him but not mobile enough, lacks pace (as clearly highlighted when ball broke in front of him near goal) and falls over too much. Not good enough but stuck with him for another year.

:fishing: